Fritz Photography

Milford, CT · View map

About Fritz Photography

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! What an exciting time! The planning now begins. I am glad you are looking through my portfolio as photography is one of the most important aspects of your day. The day will be a whirlwind and you'll want to look back on it to cherish every detail. My clients and fans of my work always ask me the same question. "Which of your photos is your favorite?" My answer is "The photo I take tomorrow". And this is because I am always looking forward to that next moment. Photography is a lifestyle, not just an occupation for me. After losing my Father at a young age, I realize how important photography is, especially on your wedding day. It is about capturing life's precious moments and peoples raw emotions in a photograph that brings the viewer right into the scene and preserving that moment in time, forever:) Fritz Photography is a product of over 10 years of photographic knowledge and experience. I have been shooting event/wedding photography since a young age with my family's business Video Affair, a company well known in Connecticut for its personal, creative and admirable service to our clients for over 30 years. After my grandfather retired, I decided to start my own business continuing to do what I love. I offer a few investment packages to choose from but email me to discuss your needs. Together, we can customize a package for you to help your day run as smoothly as possible as every couple has different wants and needs for their day. I am so excited to capture your special day that generations to come will enjoy through the photos I take:)Happy Planning! -Bill Fritz- Lead Photographer @ Fritz Photography

Bill Fritz

Christa
Christa

Married on 05/25/2019

Everything we hoped for

Bill was such a pleasure to work with. He and Cory made us feel so comfortable. His work is exquisite. He did such an amazing job. We couldn’t be happier! Read more Bill was such a pleasure to work with. He and Cory made us feel so comfortable. His work is exquisite. He did such an amazing job. We couldn’t be happier!

Chris
Chris Demetro

Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further

Everything from the initial meeting with Fritz Photography till the very end of our special day was amazing! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking and the staff are hands down the most genuine ... Read more individuals I have encountered . If you are looking for a true professional photographer with a stress free environment then Fritz Photography is the way to go! You will not be disappointed and I cant praise them enough. Thanks Fritz!

Nicole
Nicole Perone

Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer Ever. Full Stop.

Bill Fritz is the best wedding photographer, hands down, full stop. Beyond anything else, his portfolio speaks for itself. From the start, he took the time to get to know the bride and the groom, our ... Read more our story, our vision, and even got into the dirty details of family drama and nitpicky desires in order to make sure every moment we wanted captured was indeed. All day, Bill and Corey were like ghosts - they were totally inconspicuous all day but managed to capture every single perfect candid moment?? Amazing!!!! Their photos are breathtakingly beautiful, every single one. I could cry just looking at them again. Beyond just their photographic craft, Bill and Corey are genuinely nice guys - the kind you want around you all day (That's important for a vendor who's gonna be glued to you for 10 hours). Bill was the guy fluffing the dress (don't be fooled, he's a dress pro), keeping the trains running on time, and just being thorough on the million little pieces throughout the day. He was so sweet and kind to everyone. He even stayed up til the wee hours making sure we got a "sneak peek" of photos before our honeymoon! We truly enjoyed getting to know Bill and I already miss talking to him. He's the guy you want coming to your afterparty or to get a beer with - what better accolade is there?