Fritz's Catering

New Braunfels, TX · View map · Visit website

About Fritz's Catering

Fritz’s Catering is a New Braunfels-based wedding caterer that serves Central and South Texas. The family-owned, full-service catering company is dedicated to creating an unforgettable celebration. Through their diverse cuisine styles, they will bring your dream vision to life while staying in your budget. Fritz’s has served Central Texas for 30 years and counting. The team has over 30 years of catering business experience, and the owner, Carolyn Fritz, is a certified event planner.

The company can take care of delivery, setup and cleanup. Serving styles include buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated and stations. Catering services include:

• Cake cutting
  • Cocktail reception
  • Bartender(s)
  • Menu planning
  • Event coordination
  • Linen rentals, delivery, set up and removal

Cuisine
While Fritz’s Catering offers a wide range of cuisine styles, all wedding menus can be customized. They are only limited by your imagination and budget! Couples may pick from:

• American
  • Southwestern
  • Gluten-free
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
The caterer also has wedding-related items for your big day. These products include:

• Chairs

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 02/28/2014

Fritz's Catering was amazing! The set up for the food was beautiful and perfect. The food was to die for! We also hired Carolyn Fritz as the day of coordinator. She handle everything and was awesome! ... Read more She took care of everything that I would have worried about all day and was completely on top of everything. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs either the day of coordination or catering! They did a fantastic job and my husband and I could not have been happier!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic and Delicios

Fritz' was absolutely fantastic. Everyone loved the food and there were plenty of options for some dietary restrictions. Highly recommend! Read more Fritz' was absolutely fantastic. Everyone loved the food and there were plenty of options for some dietary restrictions. Highly recommend!!

C
Charmain

Married on 11/19/2016

We had tons of people tell us that it was the best food they've ever had at wedding. We had a carving station with ham and turkey, and a buffet with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, a salad and ... Read more fresh roles. I thought that was the best thing ever, and would have given 5 stars for that alone! Then my daughters wedding cake was delivered 6 hours late. It was scheduled for a 4:00 delivery, but the bakery screwed up and it wasn't delivered until almost 10:00. Carolyn sent her crew home, but stayed to serve cake. Although we added the cake service to our package, she in no way had to stay. It wasn't her mistake, and she was free to go. That is someone who CARES about her clients and their overall experience. I will never use another catering company, and will refer them to everyone I know! I only wish I could add more stars. Thank you Fritz catering!!!