From Me To You

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map · Visit website

About From Me To You

From Me To You is a Florida-based high-energy, top-40 dance band specializing in weddings, corporate functions and private parties. Proudly serving the Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Sarasota, Naples, Miami, Orlando and Jacksonville areas! Fronting the group are 4 star-quality vocalists while the band is comprised of highly experienced professional musicians, all from very active performing backgrounds. A state of the art PA system, professional sound engineer and concert quality stage lighting completes the package! The song catalogue includes a wide variety of top-40 hits ranging from the 60's all the way to the pop hits of today. Particular genres include pop, rock, motown, smooth jazz, R&B, and country. If you are planning an event and are in need of high-quality musical entertainment, look no further than The From Me To You Band! We look forward to performing for you!

20 Reviews for From Me To You

20 From Me To You Reviews

R
Featured
Raymond & Carmen

Married on 04/25/2015

Entertainment for a wedding, or other special occasion can not be entrusted to just anyone. These performers provided the highest quality of professionalism, demeanor, and entertainment at a very ... Read more competitive rate. My wife and I have attended several events over the years and none has been more enjoyable from an entertainment standpoint. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed them. Contract From Me To You and they will not disappoint.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 12/08/2018

Show stopping entertainment - true professionals

If you want a wedding band that sounds like a concert- book this group. The vocalists’ talent is out of this world and have great versatility. From country music to RB to oldies this group can do it ... Read more all and do it all perfectly. They will also function as an MC and do an amazing job at announcing key events and keeping the flow over the reception moving. Exceedingly professional, they took the time to learn 3 songs for the important special dances and really listened to us and what type of music we wanted throughout our reception. We had nonstop compliments the entire night from all of the guests at how amazing they were. Our guests danced all night and no one wanted the party to end! This group is worth every penny and provides show stopping entertainment for your reception.

S
Shannon

Married on 04/29/2018

I’ve known Jaymee since he and his former band played for my birthday party when I was 13 years old! He is an absolute professional and when I found out that he had started his own wedding band, I did ... Read more not hesitate to hire From Me To You for my reception. This was a decision that ended up turning my wedding day into the party of the year for my friends and family. They made an already special day even that much more unforgettable in the best way!