From The Daisies

Edelstein, IL · View map

About From The Daisies

I love to shoot weddings and couples! They are my speciality! I make sure that your experience with me is fun and enjoyable! I include all props for the shoots and any additional items you want you can tell me ahead of time. I make sure every photo taken you enjoy, and if not I will re-edit the image until you do!

3 Reviews for From The Daisies

3 From The Daisies Reviews

Lizzie
Lizzie Hoeg

Married on 09/29/2018

10 million stars!

Holy cow! Stephanie did an incredible job! She knows how to capture so much raw emotion in a single photograph. Feeling blessed to have her as my photographer would be an understatement. She made E ... Read more and I feel so comfortable and relaxed. And she didn’t make me feel stressed about a thing! I love her!

User4524398

2+ years ago

Stephanie was awesome! We just received our pictures and we couldn't have asked for a more creative, flexible, and fun photographer to work with! I would definitely recommend her for anyone in the ... Read more Boulder/Denver area!

A
Annie

Married on 07/26/2014

Stephanie captured moments we will forever cherish. Her flexibility and willingness to please helped tremendously in dealing with our large wedding party. I would highly recommend Stephanie for any ... Read more newly engaged couple.

From The Daisies FAQ