Front Porch Farms

Charlotte, TN · View map · Visit website

About Front Porch Farms

Front Porch Farms is a vintage style venue located close to Nashville in Charlotte, Tennessee. This romantic farm features an antebellum-style house and multiple covered porches. Couples will experience 32 acres of rolling green pastures, gazebos, a pool and a pond as they say their "I dos." Front Porch Farms provides an experienced staff to oversee your day and to make sure your enjoy your Southern style wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this rustic style venue. They feature a beautiful outdoor ceremony site with their three-story, historic style house in the background. For your reception, they offer a 4,000 square foot reception pavilion. They also offer a rustic barn perfect for photo opportunities. For cocktail hour, you can enjoy your drinks poolside with their built-in bar.

This award winning venue has hosted almost 300 weddings and events. Lady Antebellum, Kings of Leon, Thomas Rhett, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton are just a few of the notable people that have held their private events at Front Porch Farms. Kathy Best is the owner of this property and she has over 25 years of experience in the event industry. They offer all-inclusive packages as well as the following:

• Event planning
  • Transportation
  • Parking
  • Outside vendors

Accommodation
Front Porch Farm offers their main house, as well as two guesthouses for you and your bridal party to stay in for your wedding weekend. Your guests can enjoy an outdoor fireplace, flower gardens, sitting areas, an outdoor game area and nature trails.

93 Reviews for Front Porch Farms

93 Front Porch Farms Reviews

Kristen
Featured
Kristen

Married on 04/26/2019

The most perfect outdoor venue

I can't even begin to express how much I love Front Porch Farms! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful, but Alex and Kathy were spectacular the day of the wedding, making sure everything was ... Read more taken care of and running smoothly. From nailing our decor and perfecting our dream wedding, to making sure we (the bride and groom) were taken care of throughout the night with food and drinks, Front Porch Farms truly made our wedding the best it could be. Our guests are still commenting to us months later about how beautiful the venue was and what a wonderful time they had. If you're considering this venue, look no further!

Audrey
Audrey Moore

Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible Venue, with even more incredible staff!

There are not enough words to express how incredible my experience was working with Kathy and Alex at Front Porch Farms. They went above and beyond to help me create the wedding of my dreams! From the ... Read more moment I chose this venue, their team took care of so many of the hard parts of the wedding planning process. After showing them my Pinterest board of decor ideas, they took those and designed a beautiful ceremony and reception set-up that was better than I could have dreamed of. They took care of flower arrangements, recommended vendors to use, coordinated the caterers, and were readily available to answer any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, Kathy and Alex took care of EVERYTHING so that my husband and I were able to soak in every minute of the day, stress-free. Afterwards we had not one, but two of our guests take the time to send us letters telling us how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I was so lucky to have my wedding at Front Porch Farms, and I highly recommend it!

Jeanne
Jeanne

Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Bliss at Front Porch Farms

As the mother of the bride, Front Porch Farms eliminated all stress! I was prepared to help book everything, set up and take down everything, call every vendor, look for best prices, and I did not ... Read more have to do any of that! Kathy and Alex worked tirelessly on making my daughter's vision come true. The team is both professional and personal, know how to plan for the unexpected, and keep everything timely. The vendors had worked with them on numerous events and each vendor spoke so highly of Kathy and Alex, which is very telling, and certainly made me feel at ease with all the details. Having visited abouot six venues, Front Porch Farms stole the heart of the bride. From driving up the driveway to the top of the hill to see "THE TREE", the glorious grounds, the open pavillion with beautiful tables, chandeliers and string lights, and then speaking with Alex about how the all-inclusive worked, she was certainly sold on this venue. (Not to mention that it was by far my favorite.) While each venue we toured had something she liked, Front Porch Farms was the PERFECT one. This ONE complemented them in so many flawless ways that are too numerous to mention. If you are looking for a venue that captures you, gives 100 percent to help find your vision, knows exactly what they are doing and when to do it, coordinates your day beautifully, and has a zilliion decorations that you can use....choose FRONT PORCH FARMS. Your wedding day could be perfect!