Frosted Art

Jefferson City, MO · View map

About Frosted Art

Frosted Art is a cake design studio. "Cakeallusions".....artist creations make from delicious cake! Cakes for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Any reason to celebrate deserves a cake.

2 Reviews for Frosted Art

2 Frosted Art Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/18/2015

Our wedding cake was not only absolutely gorgeous but was incredibly delicious as well! We had a great experience with Frosted Art from the very beginning. We scheduled an appointment to visit the ... Read more bakery where we met with Bronwyn to design our dream cake(s). She loved the idea we had to substitute a birthday cake for my FIL for the traditional groom's cake. We then tasted a ton of fabulous flavors and picked our four favorites. The cakes were spectacular at the wedding. Everyone said it was the most beautiful cake they had ever had and we had almost NO leftovers (sad because I wanted leftovers for me!!). I highly recommend this vendor.

User4600518

2+ years ago

3.7

The cake was very pretty overall, but they did forgot one small detail I requested. It wasn't a big deal. The cake I wanted was very simple. And in hindsight I can't I probably could have made it ... Read more myself for a lot cheaper. The artist is very talented though if you want something more complicated. I had a lot of comments on how the cake didn't taste very well. I got just simple white and chocolate cake.

Frosted Art FAQ