Frosted Cakery

Fresno, CA · View map · Visit website

About Frosted Cakery

Frosted Cakery is a custom wedding dessert bakery in Fresno, California. They specialize in crafting custom delicacies for your event, whether you want a cake, cupcakes, cookies or a whole dessert table. They can make desserts according to any design you dream up--even 3D cakes! Frosted Cakery is owned by second- and third-generation bakers who pour their love and artistic talents into every confection they create.

Frosted Cakery does consultations and tastings with couples to determine the best style and flavors for their custom dessert. Vegan and gluten-free options are available for those with dietary restrictions. Couples can choose from cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, groom’s cakes, cookies, and even a dessert buffet. Frosted Cakery takes care of the delivery, setup, and cleanup, bringing their own cake stands if necessary, for a stress-free experience.

26 Reviews for Frosted Cakery

26 Frosted Cakery Reviews

M
Featured
Madison

Married on 05/04/2013

The customer service at Frosted Cakery is absolutely the best in town! As people whose favorite part of a wedding reception is the cake, my mom and I had very high expectations for my wedding cake. We ... Read more visited 3 different wedding cake vendors, and although we had a deposit down at one of them, we were not happy with our decision. One cake place kept messing up our tasting order, another completely forgot our order, and the third just wasn't quite our style. It wasn't until another May bride (who we met at a bridal store) insisted we look into Frosted Cakery that we added Frosted to our contenders. We called that day, and they were able to work our appointment in later that afternoon. We came in, they called us by our names, and sat down with their cake saleswomen. She was super sweet, and we looked through probably a hundred designs narrowing down the exact vision I had for the cake. Then, she designed it for us right then and there! This is the only place that put my vision onto paper! It made me so excited to have something tangible. We were sold, and were completely confident in our decision. From then on out, the staff at Frosted Cakery was just stellar. My groom's mom has a food allergy, and they were fantastic to work with as we found an alternative for her! And ooooh my goodness, everyone loved the cake! We ordered chocolate champagne, vanilla raspberry and lemon drop. We had more than enough servings for our guests, but still ran out of cake as many were enjoying 2-3 slices a piece. The cake remained gorgeous and pristine even outside on a hot summer day. Loved it! My whole family has since become loyal cupcake customers.We would recommend Frosted Cakery to everyone :)

KMedcalf
Kirsten

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

You know how you hear those horrible cake stories about how the cake was nothing like the pictures you showed the vendor? NOT with these guys! Our cakes we gorgeous and tasted SO good. The flower ... Read more placements were spot on. One of the best decisions was to used Frosted Cakery!

A
Ashli

Married on 05/12/2018

Cake was exactly what I imagined, it was used for cutting cake only so it was all ours! Read more Cake was exactly what I imagined, it was used for cutting cake only so it was all ours!!!