Frosted Occasions

Uniontown, PA · View map

About Frosted Occasions

At Frosted Occasions cakes are our passion. Each cake is custom designed, baked and decorated specifically for you! From classic elegance to simple or contemporary we strive to ensure every detail is just as you have envisioned it. Our mission is to create the perfect blend of taste and design. Each recipe and design are thoughtfully crafted to thrill both your palette and your eyes.

2 Reviews for Frosted Occasions

2 Frosted Occasions Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 05/19/2018

The cupcakes and cake for our wedding was amazing! We asked for special cupcakes and they were more than willing to accommodate. They looked beautiful and the guests were raving about how delicious ... Read more they were.

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/22/2017

1.0

I did not have a good experience with this vender. I will start with the positive- their cakes taste amazing! But everything else, VERY unimpressed. When we went for our consultation they just stared ... Read more stared at us and asked what we wanted; there was no form of pictures and they did not help to get ideas going. We ended up booking a large 3 tier cake and cupcakes. After booking I waited several month in between conversations in order to decide on the cupcake toppings. I have 3 favors, so the vender finally suggested these toppings: sliced almonds for the vanilla almond cake, chocolate sprinkles for the chocolate cupcakes, and fondant hearts for the all spice cupcakes. With that being said, I had a sign made that had all the different toppings and flavors on them so the guests would know what they were getting. Needless to day, they did not put toppings on ANY of the cupcakes, meaning I got a sign made for nothing. Therefore, I emailed the company to get some sort of refund for the mishap and they responded that they do not give refunds for ANY reason. Please tell me why something they messed up shouldn't be refunded? I spoke with one of my coworkers who used their company for her wedding cake and she said that they forgot the whole top tier of her cake and they still refused to refund her. This is a company that is based out of her garage, therefore, there is no corporate office that she would need to go through. These are the rules that she has for herself, and apparently they include not taking responsibilities for her actions.

Frosted Occasions FAQ