Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema

Nashville, TN · View map

About Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema

Your Wedding With Bobby and Tanya of Frozen Exposure Photography & Cinematography:

Bobby { } Tanya's spirited and heartfelt approach to marriage and photography are driving factors behind their natural, award winning photography. They are backed by over 14 years experience in the wedding photography industry, a Bachelor's Degree in Photography from MTSU along with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Their experience and education in wedding photography enables them to seamlessly combine the styles of fine art portraiture, photojournalism, and creative bold into your collection. The final result is images and a product line that is timeless, romantic and stylish.

Thanks for checking us out- here's more information to reach out for coffee or Facetime/Skype!

Tanya { } Bobby Macks

51 Frozen Exposure Photo & Cinema Reviews

M
Mariana

Married on 04/14/2018

We loved having Frozen Exposure do our engagement, Christmas, and wedding photos. We met with Bobby and Tanya at a catering event where they had a booth set up. After talking with them, and looking at ... Read more their photos, we decided they would be a perfect fit to do our wedding photos. We liked that they had multiple styles of photography that they incorporated during the wedding, so that we could have a good general feel of the wedding itself and not just the "setup" shots. We did our engagement shoot with Tanya, and we liked it so much that when our parents wanted to do Christmas pictures we decided to work with Tanya again. We got our Christmas and engagement photos from them on not only and online gallery, with tons of access to the photos to print and download and share, but also on a wood engraved USB drive. This is a great keep sake for us. We haven't gotten the full album from the wedding yet, but we did get our "sneak peak", even before the wedding was over, Bobby and Tanya brought out a computer to show us the pictures so far, and they are great. We got a link to those sneak peak pictures, two days later so we could have some initial pictures to show around. I would highly recommend Frozen Exposure, you won't be disappointed.

J
James

Married on 11/18/2017

I have been a client of Frozen Exposure's for a long time. Bobby & Tanya are some the most honest down to earth people you'll ever meet and their work speaks fo itself. They captured our wedding, my ... Read more brothers wedding, our kids newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year old portraits. They donate their services to help homeless veterans, cancer patients, foster children, and are active within their church, Highly Recommend!

D
Dacia

Married on 11/04/2017

Planning my sister's wedding in 3 months was not an easy job! But as her only sister and her (older) sister I took it upon myself to accept the job title of Matron of Honor/Wedding Planner/Sister :-) ... Read more I did my research on photographers. The last thing you want to do is hire the wrong photographer/s being it is one of the most important days of your life!!! I emailed Bobby our situation and explained to him why her wedding was just now getting planned!! He responded immediately with such a warm reply I felt as if I had known him for years. We emailed several times back and forth planning, brainstorming and even though we could not catch each other on the phone ( I am a busy mom, wife and boutique owner with my mom and sister), I STILL paid him in full and hired him as our photographer/videographer!! Some people would think I am crazy for hiring the MOST important person for one of the MOST important days without not once speaking on the phone or meeting in person only via email convos!!! Best. Decision.Ever. My Gut told me to trust this company whole heartedly and I did. The first time we met, it was hectic with TLC filming and pulling everyone in different directions and he and Jason and Sharon walked right in introduced themselves I welcomed him to the chaotic party and off to work they went!!! First things that come to mind with the three of them. Genuine, Professional, Caring, Understanding, Amazing Work Ethics and last but not least our new friends. We, the entire group of all of us crazy men and women, parents, friends etc. fell in love with all of them. This company loves what they do for a living. They chose a profession that they loved and loved them. Their camera work, vision, ideas all came to light when we got a Sneak Peak of just a handful of pics that they blessed us with viewing! We will continue to use this company with future memory makers and friendships. You too will fall in love with this amazing company!!!!!