Frungillo Caterers

Little Falls, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Frungillo Caterers

Frungillo Caterers is a versatile wedding caterer from Little Falls, New Jersey. This family-owned and operated business is devoted to offering quality menu items that reflect your personality and taste. From classic meals to trendy fare, Frungillo Caterers will make your dream wedding a reality.

Through their range of professional catering services, this New Jersey wedding caterer will treat you like family. They are happy to handle delivery, setup and cleanup during your event.

Cuisine

Whether you want to serve favorite family recipes or dietary-specific meals, Frungillo Caterers will make it happen. The team can create custom menus for hors d’oeuvres, plated meals, stations, family style, buffet and dessert. They also provide cake, cake cutting, servers and tastings. Examples of cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Nut free
  • Organic
  • Vegan

Venues They Work With

Frungillo Caterers serves a wide variety of New Jersey wedding venues. There are options for luxurious affairs, intimate rustic gatherings and everything in between. Couples may pick their own venue or one of the following:

• Born to Run Farm
  • Ashton Farms
  • Taylor Pavilion on the Beach
  • White Eagle Hall

Other Services

The wedding caterer also offers bar services. These offerings include:

• Bartender
  • Champagne toast
  • Open bar
  • Cash bar
  • Limited bar
  • Signature drink

History

The catering company was established in the 1920s. Robert and Gerald Frungillo, the current owners, are sons of the original founders. With over 40 years of professional experience, Frungillo Caterers continues to help couples create long-lasting memories.

258 Reviews for Frungillo Caterers

258 Frungillo Caterers Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding day was a dream come true! Michelle is absolutely amazing and 100% dedicated herself to you and your vision for your day. Very accommodating in terms of scheduling and extremely responsive. ... Read more Not to mention the food was absolutely amazing! All I heard were compliments from my guests saying the food was amazing, especially the cocktail hour! They kept telling me it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I owe that greatly to Michelle and the entire team. Everything was very organized and well presented. I decorated the venue myself but they let me use some of their decor, move things around to my liking and provided me with everything we needed! I recommend this venue and these caterers to anyone who wants to have peace of mind on their wedding day because you can surely trust that their team will take care of every detail for you. Honestly, I wish I could get married again just so I can experience it one more time. Amazing!

D
Danielle Koebli

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Amy was amazing

Amy was very patient, attentive, and willing to help us with our budget as best as she could. She was very knowledgeable about the location (Millrace) as well as her company. We really appreciated her ... Read more help and wish would have loved to have worked with her more than we were able to.

M
M.

Getting married on 07/06/2019

We recently held an engagement party at The Falls. We were extremely pleased with the service that we received from Michelle and our waitstaff (Jacky, Luis and Joseph). Michelle was very responsive to ... Read more to each of our questions and requests. Our event was a brunch that was held in the Berkeley room. The tables were arranged as we had requested; the food and beverages were served on schedule (and delicious!); and the room looked beautiful. They were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. They helped to make this a very special day for our family.