Vail Fucci Photography

Newton, Massachusetts · View map

About Vail Fucci Photography

Vail Fucci Photography (previously Fucci's Photos) specializes in wedding and special occasion photography and serves New England. Our products are Facebook friendly and YouTube usable. All our services that will perfectly capture your special day are offered to you at very affordable prices. As a token of apprecation for our country's exceptional service men and women, we offer a 5% military discount.

Photographer Profile:

Our primary photographer is Vail Fucci. Vail's wedding photography style is a mix of artistic photojournalism and traditional portrait work. While she is extremely focused on capturing those special moments that make your day so unique, she also strives to make sure that you will get the beautifully composed family portraits that your family members will surely want to frame and put on their mantles. As you go through her photos you may notice that they have a different and romantic cast of colors. This is due to the fact that when it is possible, Vail uses natural light. This more accurately depicts your day, allows her to more easily blend into the background, and means less annoying flashbulbs going off in your eyes.

Vail is very warm and engaging and will be there not only to document your event, but will also be there to help if needs be. Be it a bobby pin, helping to bustle the bride's dress, or helping to tie a bow tie or fit a groomsman's vest, she will be there to assist you. She wants to make that day easy and stress free for you, because that is a recipe for beautiful photographs. To facilitate that, Vail will meet with the couple prior to the day of the wedding. She prefers to meet people in person, but if necessary the consult can take place over the phone. During that time she'll go over the schedule for the day with you, and with your input Vail will create a shot list. If there are some shots that are more important to you and your families than others, you'll have a chance to specify that. The day of the wedding, Vail will then work with your bridesmaids, groomsmen, or ushers to bring together the people you want in your photos in advance. This is a huge time saver so you don't have to worry if you'll be able to get all the shots you wanted.

Vail will also work with you to understand what type of interaction you want to have with her on the day of the event. If you want your every move documented or you'd rather the guests be the center of her attention, you can feel comfortable knowing she will listen to what you want.

38 Reviews for Vail Fucci Photography

38 Vail Fucci Photography Reviews

C
Christopher

Married on 06/13/2015

Let me start out by saying that Vail is the best photographer you're going to get - hands down. The level of professionalism with a personal touch is higher than I could have ever expected. My wife ... Read more and I first met with her for an engagement shoot. She traveled an hour to come shoot at the beach near where we lived, and even came early to be sure she knew where the best shots would be. We knew right away that we wanted her to be our wedding photographer as well. Vail was available through phone, email, and Facebook to help plan out the details of what we wanted. She scoped out the location before the wedding and felt comfortable telling us the location we chose might not be the best for photos and suggested an even better place (thank goodness she did). She showed up, with two assistants, to my wife's house early and helped her out with her dress and gave her encouraging words. One thing that you will never have to worry about with Vail is having her miss a shot. She will do anything to get the perfect shot - standing on chairs and laying on the floor is not uncommon! Keep in mind, she was far along in her pregnancy when she did all of this, and you can really tell she is doing what she loves. She rolls with the punches - when we wanted to have a few shots on the beach, she gave me some garbage bags to put on my feet so my shoes would not be covered in sand. When my wife's hair started to lose it's curls, she had a curling iron ready for her to go. The pictures came out PERFECTLY. You can view it on her site (June 2015). After the wedding, we went to visit her at her home and she had even made us cookies while we looked through our photos! I can't recommend this woman enough, if you choose her for your wedding, engagement, or anything else I promise you that you will not regret it. She will always remain a friend to me and my wife and I thank her for everything she's done for us.

L
Lauren

Married on 12/20/2014

Perfection! My husband and I could not be more grateful for our experience with Vail. From the very beginning, she was responsive, professional and detail-oriented. She made sure that we were at ... Read more complete ease leading up and during the wedding. She also thinks of everything...from touching up my make-up at the end of the night to actually sewing my bustle in the middle of the reception...she was a wedding saver! And what's even better, is that her photographs are truly enchanting. She really told our story through her photos, and captured some of the most heartfelt moments of our day. Great experience and memories for always!

M
Matthew

Married on 09/27/2014

We called Vail because of her amazing portfolio of journalistic and formal shots. Few people can do both. The portraits looked natural, and she captured emotions like few others can. SHORT VERSION - ... Read more her pictures of our wedding day were magnificent, and we couldn't have hoped for more. MORE DETAIL - After a few minutes of speaking with her, we knew she was the one - and OHMIGOSH are we lucky we did. Vail was there for us, literally there for us, every step of the way. Her responsiveness is unbelievable - and Vail was a guide through the whole wedding process. Vail's care and compassion carries over into every single thing she does. A few immediate family members have memory and mobility issues. Vail drove to our hotel a month before (more than an hour from her house), scouted around, and found amazing locations right in the hotel parking lot. After the wedding, we heard similar stories from other family members about how Vail swooped in and made a situation better. She did so many behind the scenes kindnesses, that many in our family even called her our guardian angel. I think there's some truth to this. Vail is known as the dancing photographer - and here's the scoop. Vail is an amazing dancer – but she dances to capture the wonder of the event. She dances to get people dancing- during a lull in our reception, Vail got a dance circle going, complete with people clapping. Then she hopped out, pulled the bride and me (groom) for one of the best photo ops ever. Time and time again, we were blown away by her creativity. Did I mention the pictures were BREATHTAKING? Vail is one of the most talented photographers I have ever met. Since the photographer is the person you spend most of your day with, the fact that she is one of the most wonderful people we have ever met almost guarantees you will have the day of your dreams. With Vail's help, we did. And we are so blessed she was there to capture it.