Full Circle Wedding Shop

Wheeling, WV · View map

About Full Circle Wedding Shop

Walk through our doors and you'll begin a truly unique wedding experience. You'll be greeted by one of our knowledgeable sales associates with an invitation to browse without any pressure or hard sales techniques. We are here to assist and guide you in any way you need and leave you alone if that's what you like. Our goal is for you to be comfortable and relaxed and feel no pressure. Unlike most bridal shops, we encourage you to browse our hundreds of dresses until your heart is content. There's no need to schedule an appointment so come at your leisure, but if you'd like, we are happy to reserve one of our large bridal suites to assure you and your entourage are comfortable.

We offer New and "New to You" wedding gowns, mothers dresses, flower girls, shoes, jewelry and accessories. Our inventory of designers is limitless and we have dresses from the industries best such as Alfred Angelo, Maggie Sottero, Eugenia, Symphony, and more. With over 500 dresses in stock you are sure to find a wonderful selection to shop from size 0 to 30 and 70% of our inventory is never worn and still priced to save you up to 50% of current retail.

After your wedding we can help you recover some of your investment by joining with you to sell your unused or like new items. Our philosophy is to be green and find new love for reusable items. From apparel to decor' we can you keep the love going...Full Circle.

"Where Brides Find Sweet Beginnings and Happy Endings"

1 Reviews for Full Circle Wedding Shop

1 Full Circle Wedding Shop Reviews

S
Stacie

Married on 09/27/2014

The ladies at full circle wedding are amazing. Everytime I walked in they where nice and very helpful. By the time my wedding came around they basically knew my husband and I plus or wedding date and ... Read more theme. They are very understanding of there costumers and tacky helped my wedding turn out amazing. If I ever needed anything that they didn't have they made sure to take my name and number and called me add soon as it came in.

Full Circle Wedding Shop FAQ