Fullerton Brew Co

3 Fullerton Brew Co Reviews

Megan
Megan

Married on 03/18/2017

We booked Stadium Tavern (Fullerton Brewing Co. ) after doing a tasting with all four of our potential caterers. Tom was easy to work with, responsive, and super flexible with our ideas and what we ... Read more wanted to do for our wedding. Appetizers were top-notch, bar service fantastic (they helped us create our signature drink in a separate appointment two weeks before the big day). I can't thank Tom and the entire FBC crew for helping our food and bar plan come to life!

A
Anthony

Married on 07/09/2016

We used Stadium Tavern (now Fullerton Brew Co) for our caterer at our wedding. We chose them over the other options because of the attention to detail they have and the service first attitude of their ... Read more their staff and management. Having incredible appetizers and food was just a bonus! Couldn't have asked for more. Everyone raved about the appetizers and the "late night sliders" they made for us later in the evening. They were hard working, professional and the catering chef takes a lot of pride in the food that leaves the kitchen. While we were away during cocktail hour taking pictures they made sure we had food and drinks by running food down the street for us to eat in between pictures. VERY happy with this company. We even did our morning after brunch with them and the breakfast was the bomb too!! Thanks!

Nina
Nina

Married on 06/30/2012

I eat or drink at Stadium Tavern at least two times per week. It's like Cheers for me or a home away from home. So, obviously, when I decided to get married at the Villa del Sol, I HAD to choose ... Read more Stadium as my food and drink vendor. Working with Tom was super easy and he was very flexible. The quality of the food was excellent ... not at all "bar food". Definitely high quality stuff. We got to have two craft beer kegs of our own choosing, which I thought was really fun since my husband and I are beer lovers.

Fullerton Brew Co FAQ