Fun Frames Photo Booth

Seattle, Washington · View map

About Fun Frames Photo Booth

Our main focus as a company is providing luxury photo services, with the ability to personalize the experience to your specific needs. Though we like to keep things fun, staying up to date on education, technology, and service are at the top of the list. Creating beautiful and high quality images is extremely important to us, as is your satisfaction with our services and overall client experience from first message to after your wedding!

Our personalized experiences start at $1100+tax. Check out a few of our luxury packages below!

Printing Experience

This package is perfect for couples looking for beautiful, instant prints with personalized graphics. Each person at your wedding will go home with a keepsake to remember your perfect day!

• Up to 3 hours of photos

• Beautiful white photo station

• Stunning 4x6 or 2x6 print for each guest

• Unlimited sessions

Digital Experience

Prints not as important to you? Our digital package offers digital options, while still providing entertainment and awesome photos at your event!

• Up to 3 hours of photos, boomerangs & GIFs

• Ring light photo station

• Touch screen for text/email sharing

• A full time photo booth professional

• Personalized design for digital output

• Sign props or digital props with optional filters

• Online gallery with photos available for download and purchase

In addition, we can customize any package to your needs. We have various print sizes, custom guestbooks and backdrops, metallic prints, and many more options. Send us a message for further information or a personalized quote.

We look forward to hearing more about your big day!

McKenzie@funframesphotobooth.com

Call or Text: 206.851.9650

86 Reviews for Fun Frames Photo Booth

86 Fun Frames Photo Booth Reviews

K
Kristi

Married on 08/18/2018

Fun Frames Photo Booth is the best! I absolutely loved working with McKenzie and her team! Not only was the communication back and forth fast and efficient but the time and care the team puts in was ... Read more so amazing. McKenzie went above and beyond to create a photo frame printout that matched my wedding invitations from Paper Source. She used the same floral border so everything matched. She took the extra time to make the picture printout just perfect for the occasion. I am so thankful for her attention to detail and help. Not only was the service impeccable but the picture quality was perfect. I am all about a Kardashian lighting effect and they had the glam light option, not only in black and white but also in color!! So guests had the option to select color or black and white with the glam light feature!! Even my grandma looked 10 years younger with flawless skin!! They also include fun wedding theme props that the guests loved! Out of all photo booth options their sequin backdrop options are the best quality! I did the pink sequin option and it was stunning!!! I’m still obsessing! The team even stayed a little later because the bridal party couldn’t get enough of the pictures. Not to mention the picture turn around was so fast! I got married Saturday and we had the picture link of the gallery Monday morning! It really doesn’t get any better. I consider myself a really picky bride and if I’m saying they are the best then it most certainly is the truth! You really can’t go wrong with this amazing team!!

M
Melissa

Married on 08/05/2018

Highly recommend this company! The team went above and beyond helping me from the very beginning. McKenzie was so flexible helping me design the perfect template! On the night of our wedding they made ... Read more a pile for us to take home of all the extra photos so we could have our own keepsake of all the guest having a blast. I would also absolutely recommend doing the glam effect, it makes everyone look amazing and the very best - modern and chic approach to the photos!

J
Jessica

Married on 07/07/2018

They are amazing! Highly recommend and the book was fabulous! Read more They are amazing! Highly recommend and the book was fabulous!