Fun In Jamaica Weddings

Kingston, JM · View map · Visit website

About Fun In Jamaica Weddings

Fun In Jamaica Weddings is a wedding videography & photography business operating out of Kingston, Jamaica. They aim to provide clients with a high-quality service that gives them memorable wedding keepsakes. Providing high-definition videos & photos, their goal is to give couples a joyous reminder of a significant and happy milestone.

Weddings can come and go in the blink of an eye - that’s why many couples opt to hire a professional videography & photography team which can preserve the magic and emotion. With Fun In Jamaica Weddings, couples benefit from professional staff who provide a range of services. Covering rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions, they can truly film the full spectrum of the day from start to finish. This involves full-feature videos, highlight videos, raw footage, drone footage, world-class photography and more. Capable of producing wedding films & photos in a variety of styles, this company identifies with cinematic, documentary, storytelling, and traditional approaches. Other services available from this videography business includes:

• Photography

V
Vanessa

Married on 06/01/2019

Fun and Creative

Thank you to you and your team for a magical day. You guys were so cool, calm and collected. You guys made our wedding day so relaxing. Your creative and relaxed vibes made us feel at ease the entire ... Read more day. You captured the most amazing shots which are both unique and timeless. Thank you for being an important part of our day. Robert and Vanessa

Julie
Julie Ann

Married on 12/23/2018

Spectacular!

Fun in Jamaica shoot my engagement photos and my wedding in 2018 I enjoyed every bit of it. They were always on time , they were creative In directing each pose for us which made our pictures turn out ... Read more out even more awesome. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

K
Katia Almeida-Dehring

Married on 11/11/2018

Nothing short of amazing

Your wedding day should be magical and stress free. Every single vendor you choose take on the responsibility of providing the best service possible. Some fall short and some succeed. Fun in Jamaica ... Read more photography exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. They went above and beyond to capture every single detail of my special and magical day. I recommend them without hesitation. If you want a full package I'm regards to quality, value for the money and professionalism, look no further, they are the best choice. I am glad they were my vendor of choice and I have lifelong beautiful memories of my wedding day! I couldn't ask for better!