Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise

Longmeadow, Massachusetts · View map

About Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise

Fun ‘n Sun Weddings is an independent boutique travel agency located in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. They specialize in destination weddings and honeymoons in Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and Western Europe. They pride themselves on their friendly, professional and personal service, while going above and beyond your expectations. Fun ‘n Sun Weddings can't wait to help you plan the wedding or honeymoon of your dreams.

Experience
This unique company is owned and operated by Karin O’Keefe. She’s an avid traveler who prides herself on her attention to detail. She’s a Certified Travel Associate with the Travel Institute, a charter member of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association and is certified by the Gay Wedding Institute. Karen is also a Gourmet Inclusive Vacation Consultant and a Certified Sandals Specialist.

This passionate travel agency offers each couple they work with a free consultation to discuss their travel needs. They have offices near Springfield, Massachusetts and Hartford, Connecticut, but they're happy to work with couples all over the country via phone or email. Their services include:

• Vow renewals

6 Fun 'n' Sun Travel and Cruise Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 05/18/2017

In january 2016 we got engaged and knew it would be a destination even our families did. The Next step was figuring out how do we even begin planning. I was then referred to Karin by a client of my ... Read more Salon. I then reached out made an appointment with my fiance. Karin seemed to get exactly what we wanted. We had a resort in mind but still wanted advice and needed help. We chose our 1st choice which was Breathless Punta Cana (in which we had been to previously) Karin took care of booking our wedding and our travel arrangements. we blocked off a group of rooms and Karin took care of the rest! Everyone in our wedding group raved about the thorough our Travel agent was!! She always had a quick response to everyone! We really could not have made our a wedding a possibility with out her help. So thankful to have found this company to make all of our wedding dreams a possibility!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 05/12/2017

Karin O'Keefe at Fun N' Sun made my wedding planning go SO beyond smooth. Any question, concern, or inquiry was answered right away and with such perfect detail. Knowing she was handling all of my ... Read more guests and their travel, and knowing I had her to connect me to the resort and keep things all going smoothly for the wedding planning in another country was all of the comfort I needed! She was always so responsive and on top of everything. So beyond organized. Easy to talk to. And just so beyond helpful. I would recommend her a million times over to any bride. You couldn't choose anyone better to be in your corner. And just as an added bonus at the end of the trip, we were headed home at 7pm and I needed to find a quick flight for my mother in law for the morning due to a family emergency, without hesitation Karin quickly found the perfect flight to get her home fast and with ease. She goes above and beyond and out of her way to help and I will be using her and recommending her for all the years to come. Thank you for making this such a beautiful experience Karin!

B
Brittney

Married on 07/25/2015

Karin from Fun 'n Sun travel is amazing! She helped us find the perfect destination for our honeymoon and can't wait to take another trip using Fun 'n Sun! Read more Karin from Fun 'n Sun travel is amazing! She helped us find the perfect destination for our honeymoon and can't wait to take another trip using Fun 'n Sun!