Fun Photo Events

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Fun Photo Events

Fun Photo Event staff will provide you with professional and personal services to ensure your event is picture perfect!

We begin with a personal quote or consultation to go over your upcoming event. From there we being the booking and planning process! Our designer on staff will customize your photo prints to include logos, colors, themes in a polished and professional design. Lastly our professional staff will go above and beyond to ensure your guests have the time of their lives while producing quality photos with a smile!

Services offered

• Enclosed photo booth
  • Open air step n repeat booth
  • Inflatable Glow booth
  • Mirror Me
  • Green screen

56 Reviews for Fun Photo Events

56 Fun Photo Events Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 10/16/2016

The photobooth for my wedding was a huge hit! Every single guest took a turn in there from the littlest kids (age 4) to the oldest grandparents. They were very accommodating with my budget and super ... Read more friendly.

J
Jackie

Married on 10/09/2016

This company went above and beyond for me! They pulled together a design for me the day of my wedding and were willing to travel hours to my venue. Great service for a great price! Read more This company went above and beyond for me! They pulled together a design for me the day of my wedding and were willing to travel hours to my venue. Great service for a great price!

User6625494

2+ years ago

Melissa was so easy to work with! We originally had our wedding booked on a different day, but we changed our date and venue and were unable to have a photo booth there. She was very understanding and ... Read more and even gave us our deposit back! I definitely recommend working with Fun Photo Events!