Fun With Food Catering

22 Fun With Food Catering Reviews

Colleen
Colleen

Married on 05/15/2019

Delish! Chef Doug was great!

Chef Doug and his staff were awesome. I gave him an idea of what I was thinking and he sent me the menu. I’m a professional chef myself and was very focused on the food that was being served. Everyone ... Read more loved everything! My favorite was the shrimp and grits! Yum! His cost was wonderful too considering the variety we had!

Larry & Katey
Katey

Married on 10/12/2018

Musall Wedding

Doug was the best! We knew we were going to love everything when we were just trying to put together a menu- he knew exactly what we wanted! The food was amazing all of our guests commented on how ... Read more great it was and it was DELISH. They knew the bride wanted a certain app and made sure to bring us over some during our pictures because we were so excited to have it!

A
Amy

Married on 11/26/2016

Doug was absolutely amazing to work with. His attention to details & bringing my vision to life was spot on! Everyone is still raving about how wonderful the food was! Not only was the food AMAZING, ... Read more the prices were FAR less than other quotes I had gotten. The staff were courteous & extremely attentive, making sure that we were taken care of as well...some times brides & grooms don't slow down long enough to eat, but they continued to check in & bring us food all evening. Such an amazing evening!