Funky Entertainment, Inc.

Commack, NY · View map

About Funky Entertainment, Inc.

Funky Entertainment, Inc. is a small, family owned and operated Entertainment Company specializing in Photo Booth Rentals. We are located in Suffolk County, Long Island. We provide entertainment for events in the Tri-state area. Our photo booths are both classy, stylish and entertaining. We specialize in all types of events including - Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16's, Birthday Parties, Communions, Christenings, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, Fundraisers, Proms, School Events, Grand Openings, LGBTQ Weddings & Events, and of course your next event~

If you are looking for something fun and exciting for your next event, then call us, 1(877) 484-0388. Let the Fun and Memories begin!

www.FunkyEntertainmentInc.com

Thank you!

James Stein

Owner/CEO

Funky Entertainment, Inc.

8 Reviews for Funky Entertainment, Inc.

8 Funky Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Photobooth- Funky Entertainment Inc: A+++ Holy goodness what a photobooth! I was not expecting the amazing quality photos I received and all I could say is thank god I chose them. I have realized that ... Read more that many photo booths these days are iPads in a fancy case and that is great but I wanted better for my guests so I chose his white photo booth. We got pictures from a real DSLR camera and he had some really great props. We handed these out as favors and people loved them! I also got all of the high quality versions of the photos individually as well as the film strips!

Susan
Susan Rossillo

Married on 06/16/2018

Loved, Loved, LOVED this photo booth!!!

We used Funky Entertainment’s photo booth in June 2018 for our daughters backyard wedding. It was a huge success! The guests loved it. They had so many fun props! The staff was great, fun yet ... Read more professional. They really got the guests to open up and have fun with it. They also helped me out. At the last minute the bar we rented didn’t show up. They were able to locate another one for us at an even better price. It wasn’t their job but James, the owner saw how stressed I was and asked if he could help. The wedding was a huge success! I’m happy to report we are having their photo booth at my daughters communion this May 2019! The kids are excited, when we called to book it, James met us and showed us a cool new hand held photo booth. My daughter can’t wait, she says it looks like Beasts mirror from Beauty and the Beast!! Thank you Funky Entertainment!!

N
Nancy

Married on 04/15/2018

I recently had Funky at my weekend event! Spectacular job! People of all ages enjoyed the photo booth and array of props! We had such a blast! Thank you so much! Nancy Pagano Read more I recently had Funky at my weekend event! Spectacular job! People of all ages enjoyed the photo booth and array of props! We had such a blast! Thank you so much! Nancy Pagano