Funky Olive Design Company

Albuquerque, NM · View map

About Funky Olive Design Company

Funky Olive is a boutique design studio with a passion for giving our couples the ultimate in custom and bespoke wedding invitations and stationery. We focus on modern, trendy design with a sophisticated and chic feel. We feature everything from classic and classy glittering invitation suites tucked in a beautiful pocketfold, to fresh and modern laser cut invitation suites, vellum wrapped invitations, gold foil printing and more.

Our services include assembly, finishing touches like wax seals and belly bands, specialty die-cuts, optional digital calligraphy address printing, gorgeous custom envelope liners and continue on to coordinating Day of Stationery needs like programs, menus, place cards, escort cards, seating charts, thank you cards and so much more.

53 Reviews for Funky Olive Design Company

53 Funky Olive Design Company Reviews

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Invitations!

Funky Olive was absolutely amazing to work with! They customized our invitation suite perfectly and down to every last detail. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! They are reasonably priced ... Read more and great quality! Our family and friends rave about how gorgeous our invitations are! We look forward to working with them again for our day of stationery!

Monica
Monica

Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING two for two!

I first met/discovered Devonna and her wonderful team at Funky Olive when they did BEAUTIFUL invitations for my sister’s wedding 5 years ago. I was incredibly impressed by the uniqueness and ... Read more personalization that went into the entire process. Naturally, when it came time to design my own wedding invitations I only had Devonna with Funky Olive in mind, I didn’t even consider another option. She was once again, brilliant and was able to create invitations for my fiancé and I uniquely for our style as a couple. Meeting her again 5 years later, she remembered my sister and I which spoke to how devoted she is to her clients. Once again, the creative juices started to flow as we met and we created yet another unique design for my wedding. You cannot go wrong choosing Devonna and her team. They are AMAZING from beginning to end and the quality of work is on point! Our wedding photographer mentioned to me that he sees tons of wedding invitations and by far ours were the best he’s seen :) THANK YOU DEVONNA!

M
Maggie

Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Devonna and her team (shout out to Stephanie) have been amazing! They took my vision and totally nailed it! They have been AMAZING! We received so many compliments on our chic invites. I couldn't be ... Read more happier with how everything turned out! Thank you a million times!!