Fusion Floral ART

Isabela, PR · View map · Visit website

About Fusion Floral ART

Fusion Floral ART is a full service wedding floral design company based in Puerto Rico. This floral design studio specializes in creating custom bouquets and floral decor for destination weddings across the island of Puerto Rico. From barefoot beach weddings to black tie events, this floral design company works closely with clients to create floral designs that are reflective of each couples' unique style, taking into consideration their chosen wedding colors, ceremony and reception location, personal preferences and budget.

Fusion Floral ART custom floral design and wedding decor services, tailored to each couple’s unique sense of style, personality, and wedding vision, are offered in destination wedding locations throughout Puerto Rico. Having bben in business for more than two decades, this full service florist has decorated weddings in top hotels islandwide including Isabela, Aguadilla, Rincon, Guanica, Rio Grande, Arecibo, Fajardo, Ponce, Condado, Isla Verde and San Juan. In addition to offering full-service floral design and decor for both indoor and outdoor wedding celebrations, they also provide all-inclusive elopement packages for intimate beach weddings. Contact them today to schedule a courtesy consultation and budgetary service quote for your upcoming wedding!

Floral Design service include:

C
Christie Bermudez

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Elaine is amazing! She was easy to work with, suggested ideas and understood my vision and wedding style. Most important, we had a budget and she made it work. My wedding was outdoor, oceanfront that ... Read more didn’t require too much decor, however I wanted to have enough flowers to create a romantic ambient. She nailed it! She suggested green foliage with flowers to decor the tables and I suggested adding the glass cylinders with floating candles. It was the perfect decoration for an outdoor/oceanfront wedding. I was very happy and satisfied when I saw the decor. It was more that I could hope for, absolutely beautiful. Thanks Elaine!

Courtney
Courtney Hardison

Married on 03/16/2019

Absolute perfection!

From the moment we started wedding planning I knew exactly what I wanted and Fusion Floral made my dreams a reality! Thank you for being a part in making our special day, perfect! Read more From the moment we started wedding planning I knew exactly what I wanted and Fusion Floral made my dreams a reality! Thank you for being a part in making our special day, perfect!!!

Jessamine
Jessamine

Married on 12/09/2018

Floral magic by Elaine!

I was searching for florists and we weren't on the same page Then came Fusion floral which was so colorful and vibrant and once I spoke to Elaine I knew she'd be my florist. She sat with me, for what ... Read more seemed like hours to my now husband (lol), picking out exactly what I wanted. She was so accommodating and comforting it de-stressed me a lot! Her communication was great and her personality as well. I saw her setting up the day of my wedding and she was being so meticulous with how everything aligned and looked that I knew I had made a great choice. Thank you!