Fusion Floral ART

Isabela, PR · View map · Visit website

About Fusion Floral ART

Fusion Floral ART is a full service wedding floral design company based in Puerto Rico. This floral design studio specializes in creating custom bouquets and floral decor for destination weddings across the island of Puerto Rico. From barefoot beach weddings to black tie events, this floral design company works closely with clients to create floral designs that are reflective of each couples' unique style, taking into consideration their chosen wedding colors, ceremony and reception location, personal preferences and budget.

Fusion Floral ART custom floral design and wedding decor services, tailored to each couple’s unique sense of style, personality, and wedding vision, are offered in destination wedding locations throughout Puerto Rico. Having bben in business for more than two decades, this full service florist has decorated weddings in top hotels islandwide including Isabela, Aguadilla, Rincon, Guanica, Rio Grande, Arecibo, Fajardo, Ponce, Condado, Isla Verde and San Juan. In addition to offering full-service floral design and decor for both indoor and outdoor wedding celebrations, they also provide all-inclusive elopement packages for intimate beach weddings. Contact them today to schedule a courtesy consultation and budgetary service quote for your upcoming wedding!

Floral Design services include:

76 Fusion Floral ART Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Wolff

Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful experience in a hectic time!

Elaine did a beautiful job on my wedding! After having to find a new florist last minute, Elaine came to my rescue and calmed my panic. She is professional, kind, creative and saw my vision right ... Read more away. More importantly, her flowers are fresh and beautiful. We had a small dinner of 20 at oceano, and the table she decorated was breathtaking. Romantic flowers of pinks and whites with gold accents. I can’t thank her enough for pulling it together in a short time so effortlessly. She’s also very responsive via email or phone, and living in Arizona, it’s hard to find someone who gets right back to you and is happy to answer allll my questions. Thank you Elaine!

Sarah
Sarah Shields

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers and design. Everything looked amazing! Even better than we had envisioned! The reception area was especially exquisite. You took our budget, colors, and ... Read more theme and created something beautiful! Loved everything :) you are amazing and very talented. All the guest and staff complimented your work. Thank you from our hearts!

C
Christie Bermudez

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Elaine is amazing! She was easy to work with, suggested ideas and understood my vision and wedding style. Most important, we had a budget and she made it work. My wedding was outdoor, oceanfront that ... Read more didn’t require too much decor, however I wanted to have enough flowers to create a romantic ambient. She nailed it! She suggested green foliage with flowers to decor the tables and I suggested adding the glass cylinders with floating candles. It was the perfect decoration for an outdoor/oceanfront wedding. I was very happy and satisfied when I saw the decor. It was more that I could hope for, absolutely beautiful. Thanks Elaine!