G&A Weddings

T
Trevis Brown

Married on 06/12/2019

Perfect In Everyway

Planning a wedding is stressful, We didn’t know where to start or who to call. Then we found Melissa, who is making this process a dream. She is easy to work with and I couldn’t be happier. Read more planning a wedding is stressful, We didn’t know where to start or who to call. Then we found Melissa, who is making this process a dream. She is easy to work with and I couldn’t be happier.

K
Kayla Lind

Married on 12/15/2018

Melissa was great!

Melissa was a great day of coordinator. She has everything planned and ready to go. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Def use her for your wedding planning needs Read more Melissa was a great day of coordinator. She has everything planned and ready to go. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Def use her for your wedding planning needs

M
Megan F

Married on 10/06/2018

Speechless

Melissa planned and designed my wedding and I can remember me and my husband were speechless when we saw our ceremony and reception. Melissa spent so much time and creativity into our wedding. It was ... Read more was way beyond anything I could of ever dreamed of or would of been able to do on my own. I’ve told all my engaged friends about her. I can’t thank her enough for the details and making sure the wedding ran smoothly!