G & Co Bridal

Hopewell Junction, NY · View map · Visit website

About G & Co Bridal

G & Co Bridal is a professional and convenient makeup and hair service located in Hopewell Junction, New York. Their goal is to have clients looking and feeling confident on their big day through their knowledge and experience in the beauty industry. G & Co Bridal takes a bride's natural beauty and further enhances it with advanced beauty techniques and professional products.

Their staff can effortlessly provide their services for the couple, mothers of the couple, wedding party, and more. Makeup services may include airbrush application and false lashes. Hair services may include updos, down styles, and more. Their staff can take your vision and combine it with their eye for detail to give you a customized and breathtaking look. From intricate braids, loose curls, and updos to stunning eye makeup, brides can feel confident in receiving a memorable experience and long-lasting application.

3 Reviews for G & Co Bridal

3 G & Co Bridal Reviews

Savanah
Savanah

Married on 04/26/2019

Giuliana is amazing!

Giuliana is amazing to work with, she is flexible and always responds quickly. From the moment I hired her for my wedding hair and makeup she always checked in to make sure my needs were met and my ... Read more stress levels were down (as much as they could be). If you have made it to this page then you have found the perfect hair & makeup artist!!

Jessica
Jess

Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Wedding Hair and Makeup

Giuliana was available to assist me with my hair and makeup last minute when my original plans fell through! She worked me into her schedule for a trial before the wedding and listened to my request ... Read more for a natural look. She worked extra hard to curl my (very straight) hair, which stayed wavy through the ceremony and reception. Everyone was complimenting my hair and makeup! I would absolutely recommend G & Co Bridal.

S
Stefania

Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Giuliana did an amazing job on my makeup for my big day. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made my dream come to life. She is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with! Have ... Read more recommended her to all my future bride friends!