GEM Photography

New Britain, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About GEM Photography

A wedding photography company in New Britain, Connecticut, GEM Photography proudly treats each couple like family so that they flourish in front of the camera. Owned by nationally published wedding photographer Raina McMillan, the company utilizes a wide range of photography styles—including natural, photojournalistic, and traditional—to capture each untold love story. Professional yet relatable, GEM Photography’s relaxed service and personal touches are exactly what you need to document your big day.

Couples who entrust their wedding photography needs to Raina and her team benefit from an array of services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Destination travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services

In addition, the photographer also offers an assortment of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding canvases
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital files
  • Prints and Proofs

Areas Covered

GEM Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to ready-to-wed couples located in Hartford, Connecticut. Services are also extended to interested couples in and around Hartford County, Connecticut.

10 Reviews for GEM Photography

10 GEM Photography Reviews

L
Featured
Lisa Bloom

Married on 09/30/2018

Awesome experience!

Raina was great! She did an awesome job with my huge wedding party! The photo treats after the wedding were a great touch to! Read more Raina was great! She did an awesome job with my huge wedding party! The photo treats after the wedding were a great touch to!!!

User4046635

2+ years ago

These ladies were great! They were prompt, fun, prepared, and they quelled my wedding day jitters! Read more These ladies were great! They were prompt, fun, prepared, and they quelled my wedding day jitters!

G
Gina

Married on 07/11/2015

Raina and Steph are so amazing! They are true professionals in every way possible. They are kind and personable. Their communication from the start was incredible and they are so responsive. They ... Read more traveled to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready and started hair & makeup services at 6am! My bridesmaids said they did the best updos they had ever experienced! My hair looked amazing and I had a ton of curls and lots of hair down. Our airbrush makeup was state of the art and the false eyelashes created a nice appeal. Everyone at my event made comments on how stunning we all looked. I had a trial run hair and makeup session done at my home on the day of my bachelorette party and Raina and Steph were so accomodating to help make the date and time work! Gem Beauty is amazing and you will be so happy to hire them! Their prices are reasonable and I enjoyed being able to pay for their services through PayPal! They are the best and I would recommend them to anyone! The airbrush makeup was excellent for a summer daytime wedding and it helped up perfectly, my wedding was two days ago and my hair is still so nice and wavy/curly!!