G.I.T. Creative Event Planning

Harvey, LA · View map

About G.I.T. Creative Event Planning

Hi,

My name is Tanyell, and I am the owner of G.I.T. Creative Event Planning, LLC. We take pride in bringing wonderful memories to your event. I have been an event planner for over 10 years and I take pride in providing my clients with a stress free experience. I make myself available to answer any questions to make sure each event goes as smoothly as possible. We put ourselves in your shoes and provide an experience we would like to receive as a client. Let us G.I.T. Creative for you.

My business' name started as a collaboration of the names of my children Gabrielle, Israel and myself. We are officially G.I.T. Creative Event Planning, as we feel our business offers the best in creative ideas and experiences.

We are an event planning business who strives to offer the ultimate experience in the most creative way. Whether your event is a birthday party, shower, wedding, etc. we bring creativity to the forefront. We relieve the stress out of planning any event. We provide services in and around the Louisiana area, and are also available to travel. We work with various vendors to bring a unique and creative experience to your event.

Whether its a color scheme or a specific theme, we consult with the client, prior to the execution of any details to make sure you'll be satisfied with the results.

G.I.T. Creative Event Planning

4 G.I.T. Creative Event Planning Reviews

C
Cheramie

Married on 09/05/2015

Tanyell is very creative and will blow your event up. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding decor was,and well put together. Tanyell was available days and nights to help with ... Read more stressful decisions, she listen to me vent about different situations during the wedding planning process. She was a very pleasant and professional person to work with unique beautiful ideas.

L
LaVeanca

Event date: 11/29/2014

The owner of GIT Creative is very professional, helpful, and highly knowledgeable. She goes out of her way to give you exactly what you want and more! Her taste and style is impeccable! The best in ... Read more the business!!

S
shantrice

Married on 02/11/2012

The service that was provided for my husband and i on our special day was outstanding. I told her everything i wanted and she made it come alive. Very detailed and passionate about what she does. ... Read more WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER SERVICE FOR ANY EVENT.