G World Travel

Maspeth, NY · View map

About G World Travel

G World Travel is a leading, full-service travel agency located in New York City!

We specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings, all-inclusive resorts, hotel packages, cruises, tours, customized travel itineraries and group travel all around the world. We even offer wedding registries!

G World Travel offers our clients a level of personal service, unlike any other!

No service fees & No hidden fees!

3 Reviews for G World Travel

3 G World Travel Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 04/28/2018

I am one of those annoying brides that would contact gina from G World travel at all hours forgetting she might have a personal life! , with that being said no matter the day or time she always got ... Read more right back to me ! This kind of personal relationship with a travel agent who isn't a personal friend is rare and totally appropriated ! My honeymoon was everything I wanted and got the most quality experience with my wedding budget !! Thank you g world travel for taking a load of wedding stress off with your professional, will deff be using you again soon for my next trip !

C
Carissa

Married on 11/06/2016

G World Travel makes booking trips so easy! She takes care of absolutely everything and you can trust you will be at the nicest places and have the greatest time! She’s always very quick to get back ... Read more to you...Ginas simply the best!

C
Christina

Married on 10/27/2012

G World Travel is THE BEST. Gina has booked my bachelorette party in Miami, honeymoon in Europe, anniversary trip to Jamaica & everything in between. She works around the clock to ensure that her ... Read more clients have the best options & prices. I wouldn’t book a trip with anyone other than Gina.

G World Travel FAQ