G3 Catering

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About G3 Catering

G3 Catering in Fort Myers, Florida is a wedding catering company dedicated to exceeding expectations. Their mission is to create unforgettable events and always have "innovative cuisine, professional service and creative presentation". G3 Catering is well-known for their 30+ years of excellent service, and the owners, Mike and Karen Gavala, will give you a culinary experience sure to impress. One of the features that they offer is custom menu planning because they know that no two weddings are the same and everyone has different preferences.

The staff at G3 catering is well-regarded for being flexible and providing couples with everything they need for a successful dining experience. They offer the following services to couples:

• Cake cutting
  • Custom menu
  • Tastings
  • Servers

Cuisine
You are in charge when it comes to planning the menu for your wedding and G3 Catering will be there to guide you. G3 specializes in multiple types of cuisine and is sure to impress regardless of what you pick. This caterer offers a few different serving styles, including buffet or butler. They will listen to your needs and help you decide what best fits your big day.

66 Reviews for G3 Catering

66 G3 Catering Reviews

C
Featured
Chauchau

Married on 03/02/2019

Great food and great experience!

Karen was wonderful to work with! Food was something we wanted to definitely focus on for our wedding, and we were able to curate a fantastic plan together! Not only was there a fantastic spread at ... Read more the cocktail hour (including interactive stations, a fantastic raw bar with an ice sculpture, and delicious passed hors d'oeuvre), my very particular mother stated that the filet was the best she has had, all of our friends and family loved their entrees, and the late night munchies (with fries made to order) were a hit! I would enthusiastically recommend G3 catering.

Olivia
Olivia Christiano

Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

AMAZING experience with this company. Karen was very attentive to my requests and responded quickly to emails and calls. The food was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend this vendor! Read more AMAZING experience with this company. Karen was very attentive to my requests and responded quickly to emails and calls. The food was DELICIOUS!! I highly recommend this vendor!!

T
Taylor

Married on 04/06/2019

Food was amazing!

Working with Karen and her husband was a great experience. They worked with us the whole time and were very helpful in making sure our cocktail hour and reception went smoothly. Our guests raved about ... Read more how great their dinners were. The mac n' cheese bites were a hit! I would highly recommend G3 Catering for a wedding or any other event you are hosting.