Gabby and Martha Hair & Make up

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Gabby and Martha Hair & Make up

Gabby and Martha Hair & Make up, based in Falls Church, Virginia, works hard to provide high quality hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties. Sisters Gabby and Martha have a combined 46 years of experience in the beauty industry and have the talent and skills to work with all types of brides. They believe in enhancing a bride's natural beauty with their services and making them feel beautiful inside and out.

Gabby and Martha Hair & Make up uses the best techniques, tools, and products when working with brides and bridal parties of up to 15 people. They create classic or modern updos and styling, textured styling, romantic blowouts, and use hair extensions. For makeup, Gabby and Martha work with brides using airbrush makeup and contour makeup and can add fake eyelashes to really make your eyes pop on your big day.

61 Reviews for Gabby and Martha Hair & Make up

61 Gabby and Martha Hair & Make up Reviews

H
Featured
Haley

Married on 07/28/2018

Gabby and Libby drove out to Luray, VA to do hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. They also did my hair and makeup trial a few weeks before my wedding. They were amazing. I felt put together ... Read more and beautiful. I also felt like myself, despite being very done-up. Gabby, one of the owners of the business, responded within literal minutes each time I reached out to her (which was about a thousand times of having to reschedule). Gabby and Libby are easy-going, fun to be around, professional, and talented all at the same time. I will be honest, I was a little taken aback by the prices at first, but for the quality and experience, it was worth every penny, and honestly a discount considering the service I received.

Sara
Sara

Married on 07/06/2019

Great for my small group

Everything was great from my hair and make up trial, all the way to the big day! They were super responsive to numerous emails throughout the wedding planning process, and accommodating a last minute ... Read more addition. Since I did not have a wedding party, I also needed to find someone that didn't require me to have 10 people getting hair an make up done, so if you have a small group, they are an excellent choice (although I'm sure they'd do big groups well too!)

Angelika
Angelika

Married on 05/25/2019

FANTASTIC to work with!

Gabby and Martha were truly fantastic to work with! From their initial reply back, I could tell that they were the consummate professionals, genuinely cared about their craft, and were warm as can be. ... Read more be. MY MOH, bridesmaid, and MOB all looked exquisite!! Their H&MU truly did last all night long - 14+ hours and counting! My mom received so many compliments on her hair, including, that she looked like she should be on the cover of Vogue (which she naturally loved)! My bridesmaid, who flew in from LA, and is pretty hard to please, LOVED her hair!! Her make-up also looked gorgeous with her skin tone. All the girls looked elegant and received so many compliments all night long from the wedding guests. Gabby is a high-touch communicator and both the sisters are sweet as can be. They arrived early on the wedding day and were ready to rock and roll. We were on schedule all-day and Gabby and Martha made the H&MU process a breeze! Truly a pleasure to work with on your wedding day!