Gabby Canario Photography

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Gabby Canario Photography

Gabby Canario Photography is a company located in Chandler, Arizona, specializing in capturing magical weddings and other milestone events. The company uses a variety of photographic styles to portray every emotional and poignant moment throughout each couple’s big day. Gabby Canario is the company’s owner and main operator. With several years of experience in the industry, Gabby works closely with every couple to ensure every aspect of the day is covered with no small detail overlooked.

Gabby Canario Photography offers an array of wedding packages and services that can be customized to best suit each couple’s special day. Every service provided by the company is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Their most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, engagement sessions, multiple-location sessions, second photographer, slideshows, digital files, albums, canvases, prints, and additional hours. Additional photographic services and final format items available include:

• Boudoir sessions

E
Emilia

Married on 06/06/2018

She's just the best!

Such a fun photographer. Captures the emotions in such a beautiful way! I am I love with all of my pictures. She has now done several shoots for me and my family, I can’t get over her style! She is a ... Read more million dollar photographer! She has recently changed her edit style and I am amazed I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures!

J
Jesse G

Married on 04/19/2018

Working with Gabby was amazing

Working with Gabby was amazing. She was very professional by showing up on time, prepared for the shoot and focused on giving us her best. To go along with that she had fun with it which helped us ... Read more relax as well as allowing us to be ourselves. The turn around time for us receiving our photos was exceptional, they also went above and beyond what we expected. All in all we couldn’t be happier with the experience

K
Karen C.

Married on 03/26/2016

Beautiful pictures, best decision ever

Gabby takes such beautiful pictures. She photographed my simple wedding and made everything look amazing. She gives great direction for positioning and is super fun! You won’t regret picking her for ... Read more your wedding 💗

Gabby Canario Photography FAQ