Gabby Canario Photography

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Gabby Canario Photography

Why me? when there are a million other photographers to choose from? I'm not gonna bore you with the same story about how I fell in love with photography at 10 years old. Honestly, I didn't know I wanted to be a photographer until I took an elective class in college. Here's something I will tell you, I freaking love my job. I LOVE my clients and Honestly, you deserve more than just paparazzi for your wedding. Everyone can take a photo, but its the way we pay attention to detail that makes us pros. Whether its the way your grandmother squeezes your mom, trying not to cry as you're walking down the aisle or the way your partner gazes at you, I'm capturing it. I keep it real. My goal is to provide the best experience EVER with badass beautiful images.

READ MORE REVIEWS ON THE KNOT

E
Emilia

Married on 06/06/2018

She's just the best!

Such a fun photographer. Captures the emotions in such a beautiful way! I am I love with all of my pictures. She has now done several shoots for me and my family, I can’t get over her style! She is a ... Read more million dollar photographer! She has recently changed her edit style and I am amazed I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures!

J
Jesse G

Married on 04/19/2018

Working with Gabby was amazing

Working with Gabby was amazing. She was very professional by showing up on time, prepared for the shoot and focused on giving us her best. To go along with that she had fun with it which helped us ... Read more relax as well as allowing us to be ourselves. The turn around time for us receiving our photos was exceptional, they also went above and beyond what we expected. All in all we couldn’t be happier with the experience

K
Karen C.

Married on 03/26/2016

Beautiful pictures, best decision ever

Gabby takes such beautiful pictures. She photographed my simple wedding and made everything look amazing. She gives great direction for positioning and is super fun! You won’t regret picking her for ... Read more your wedding 💗

Gabby Canario Photography FAQ