Gables Linen

Miami, FL · View map

About Gables Linen

Welcome To Gables Linen

In Business for over twenty years, Gables Linen is a pioneer in the linen rental industry. Based in Miami, FL., Gables Linen has broken new grounds by fabricating a vast variety of specialty linens. Gables Linen takes pride in maintaining your classic, traditional themed linens as well as consistently expanding our inventory with modern contemporary pieces and fashion forward designs. At Gables Linen, we strive to meet your vision as precise as possible; if we can make it happen, we most definitely will, at no additional cost to you. Gables Linen is family owned & operated. Our objective is to preserve our legacy for generations to come, "Gables Linen, The most reputable name in linen rentals.

16 Reviews for Gables Linen

16 Gables Linen Reviews

User3152615

2+ years ago

I was looking for a unique linen and they had it. The owner was quick to give me a quote, send me information and had exactly what I wanted. Very knowledgeable. Pricing was good. Location is not ... Read more inviting but the product was excellent.

User3022087

2+ years ago

We spent hours in their office more than once deciding on linen. Angie is so patient and kind, the linen was absolutely beautiful and dressed up the reception room so nicely. Read more We spent hours in their office more than once deciding on linen. Angie is so patient and kind, the linen was absolutely beautiful and dressed up the reception room so nicely.

User2583177

2+ years ago

Super happy with the service! They were very helpful and the prices were great! I loved my linen, you can find something for any style you're going for! Read more Super happy with the service! They were very helpful and the prices were great! I loved my linen, you can find something for any style you're going for!