Gabriele's Hand Designs

Meriden, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Gabriele's Hand Designs

A professional wedding florist in Meriden, Connecticut, Gabriele's Hand Designs is dedicated to artfully designed ceremonies and receptions. Owned and operated by Gabriele Defrances, the company is committed to providing couples with ecologically-friendly flowers and plants. A successful part of the Connecticut wedding industry since 1992, Gabriele's Hand Designs is ideal for creating the wedding day ambience you always dreamed of.

Gabriele's Hand Designs offers a variety of floral services for couples to choose from. Said options include:

• Consultations
  • Venue visit
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Event design

Other Services
Gabriele and her team also provide couples with a wide-range of fresh floral arrangements. Options include:

• Table arrangements
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Gabriele's Hand Designs proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Meriden, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to those throughout New England and New York.

94 Reviews for Gabriele's Hand Designs

94 Gabriele's Hand Designs Reviews

Caitlin
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 06/23/2018

Carefree Wedding Day Of Your Flower Dreams

She was absolutely fantastic and delivered above and beyond in all categories. Her designs were exactly as explained and really even more beautiful then I could image. She was also able to come up ... Read more with creative ideas to stay within my budget. I 100% recommend her and if your looking for a carefree wedding day of your flower dreams it will certainly come true with Gabriele's Hand Designs.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Talented Florist

Gabriele did an amazing job designing my centerpieces, aisle decor and bouqets at my wedding at Wadsworth Mansion on 7.20.2019. It was one of the hottest days of the year and she worked hard to make ... Read more sure my vision was a reality. Everything she created looked exactly like the photos I had sent her. It was everything I could have envisioned. Also, her price was half of what other florist wanted to charge me. I would highly recommend . She was one of the best vendors that I selected and she did exactly what I had asked for.

Clara
Clara

Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Gabriele is such a talented florist. From the first time we met I knew she understood my vision for my wedding. I sent her pictures of some ideas and she made it happen and even more beautiful than I ... Read more expected. I am so happy she was our florist. She delivered and set everything up at the venue. Thank you Gabriele for making my day more beautiful than I envisioned.