Gabriella New York Bridal Salon

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Gabriella New York Bridal Salon

Gabriella New York Bridal Salon is a company located in New York, New York, specializing in providing beautiful designer dresses and accessories for brides on their big day. The salon’s impressive collection of wedding gowns and accessories is elegantly displayed for brides to browse in their calm and relax Soho loft. Their friendly and experienced staff can assist every bride to help find their perfect wedding gown.

Experience

Gabriella Risatti is the company’s owner and main operator. With over a decade of experience working for world-renowned fashion labels including Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein, Gabriella has since been recognized in a range of magazines and online publications as a leading expert in the bridal industry. Some of these magazines and online publications include Martha Stewart Weddings, New York Magazine, and Grace Ormonde. She has also appeared in a number of television shows including The Early Show, My Fair Wedding, Downtown Girls, and Entertainment Tonight.

Gabriella New York Bridal Salon provides an array of stylish gowns and services to best help every bride find their dream dress. Couples can arrange one-to-one appointments to sample many designer dresses and discuss gown ideas and desires. This one-to-one service allows staff to give their undivided devotion in finding each bride’s wedding gown. Additional services and other accessories available include full dress customization, alterations, sample sales, belts, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories. The salon’s gown designers include but are not limited to:

• Elizabeth Fillmore

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 03/16/2019

I am absolutely blown away by Gabriella New York! I am not one to make an on the spot decision, I typically need to mull it over so not only did I purchase a stunning Kelly Faetanini gown, but my ... Read more mother and I had beyond an amazing experience! First and foremost, the minute you walk through the door everyone is incredibly helpful, loving, and supportive. Ashley was my fantastic bridal consultant. I had my heart set on one dress and walked out with a completely different one because she brought one over for me that she thought would look great and it was absolutely stunning and blew me away! She was incredible! The bridal manager was walking around and also loved the dress and was so helpful and friendly. Then Nicole the store Director came over and it felt like she was a part of my Italian Family! She took my measurements and was just beyond lovely! I literally felt like she was my favorite Aunt from Jersey. I am not one to write reviews often, but when I do it is because I want other people to know how amazing something is, and Gabriella New York is that some kind of wonderful and I encourage all Brides to find your perfect gown with them. I’ve tried on so many gowns at so many other places and this by far was the most seamless and non stress filled appointment I have made. I cannot wait for my dress to come in and continuing to work with these incredible women in my bride to be journey.

M
Meg T

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Gabriella's made dress shopping comfortable and fun!

I had such a lovely experience at Gabriella’s! This was my first stop trying on dresses so I had no idea what to expect, but they took what could have been a stressful and overwhelming experience and ... Read more made it fun, comfortable, and productive. We were greeted by name when we arrived, led to our private room, and quickly introduced to our fantastic stylist Lexi. She asked about my wedding location, preferences, and really listened to me when picking some first dresses to try on (but also adding some surprises to make sure we tried everything). Gabriella’s is an adorable and welcoming boutique environment with a gorgeous, curated selection. I would recommend to anyone in NY or even visiting!

E
Erica

Getting married on 11/19/2019

I had an AMAZING experience with Briana, she was super helpful and attentive to my needs. I love the intimacy of the salon and the selection is superb (and that natural light is everything). I will be ... Read more honest and say that I ultimately did not end up with this salon because I heard from a friend that the tailor and fitting situation was a disaster.