Gainesville Wedding Hair

Gainesville, FL · View map

About Gainesville Wedding Hair

Thank you for considering me for your wedding hairstylist. I really love designing wedding hairstyles and put my experience and passion to work for you.

Before meeting with you I ask that you complete a hair design consultation. I offer a complimentary consultation (30 mins.) and hands-on hair trial at the salon (2 hrs $95) I like to see pictures of your gown, your everyday hairstyle and bridal hairstyle inspiration.

You can have your wedding day hairstyles done at the salon ( Creekside Clippers 3501 SW 2nd ave suite c Gainesville), or at your location.

When we go to your location we arrive equipped with hairstyling tools/products, salon chairs, tables, lights, a/v equipment, electrical cords, mirrors and more. Additionally, our set up team member is available during the getting ready process to ensure that everything runs smoothly and timely.

I use the highest quality products and techniques that ensure your hairstyle is shiny, natural looking and long lasting.

I network and train with other beauty professionals so we can accommodate as many hairstyles as you need.

352-222-2254 and make an appointment.

15 Reviews for Gainesville Wedding Hair

15 Gainesville Wedding Hair Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Hair for Bridal Party

Deborah did my bridal party's hair for my wedding and she did an amazing job. She is very detailed, responsive, organized, and easy to work with. We all had a great time hanging out at the salon while ... Read more getting our hair done. She helped to make our time there relaxing and enjoyable. All of our hair turned out amazing and stayed like that throughout the whole day. We are so glad to have found her.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 05/12/2018

We were so elated to find out that Deborah with Gainesville Wedding Hair was available for our wedding date. She even coordinated Kaitlyn to do my makeup. Deborah was flexible with scheduling the hair ... Read more and makeup trial and the results were better than I could have ever dreamed. Deborah went out of her way to accommodate me on the day of, even offering to play some of my favorite music when we were getting ready. Deborah was one of the best vendors that we worked with on our special day.

J
jannette

Married on 06/04/2016

I chose an epic bridal braid for my long hair. We had 2 trials for this masterpeice. She is AMAZING. She listened to my likes and dislikes... Did some practice and researching to get this style right. ... Read more My hair stayed all day and all night. It was beautiful. She was on time and her husband was also so helpful. She was always quick to respond to my email or text. She made sure I got the hair of my wedding dreams. lol. CANNOT SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH. <3 She also offers a makeup artists with her booking at a special rate. Soooo worth it. I had Kaitlyn for makeup and she was amazing. Had an allergic reaction after trial, but brought my own eye liner, glue, and mascara and wedding no problems and many compliments. Makeup stayed on prefect through next morning and lashes stayed on for days after.