Gainey Ranch Golf Club

Scottsdale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Gainey Ranch Golf Club

Gainey Ranch Golf Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This venue, known as Scottsdale’s best-kept secret, offers couples utmost elegance, luxury, and unparalleled views.

Facilities and Capacity
Gainey Ranch Golf Club, in addition to being a premier venue that offers plenty of style and elegance, has historic value, with a renovated clubhouse that sits atop what was formerly an Arabian horse ranch owned by the Gainey family. The circular entryway to this exquisite clubhouse is the perfect grand entrance to start any wedding celebration.

Outdoor and indoor ceremony and reception sites are available for weddings done in style. The outdoor wedding ceremonies can be held atop sweeping green grass and afford views of the surrounding trees. Other outdoor facilities for a variety of gatherings include the waterfall patio and ballroom patio.

Indoor receptions can be held in an impressive ballroom that affords unmatched views of the surrounding manicured course, reflective lakes, and stately McDowell mountains through its panoramic, floor-to-ceiling windows. The ballroom features natural wood structures, elegant drapery, and a gold candelabra chandelier. A private dining room and lounge serve as stylish settings for a rehearsal dinner or general mingling.

This venue provides an abundance of excellent photo opportunities. Couples can stand in the foreground of the clubhouse or the mountains and hills. The lakes and sweeping lawns make for photographs that are sure to look like exquisite paintings.

Gainey Ranch Golf Club’s amenities include high-quality dining facilities with a peaceful ambience. A private get-ready suite is available for luxurious pre-ceremony preparations.

Gainey Ranch Golf Club hosts rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. This venue comes with a professional staff that is committed to providing top-quality service for top-quality celebrations. Couples can work with a private events director to ensure their wedding day is planned and executed seamlessly.

An all-inclusive wedding package at this venue includes wedding staples such as tables, chairs, linens, glassware, flatware, and barware. Full catering and bar services are also available. Full bar services include house beers, wines, liquors, and specialty libations. Couples can also choose to rent other event-heightening items such as a chocolate fountain, drapery, and other décor. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup

Featured
Kara

Married on 10/20/2018

Love love love!

Lauren and her team are hands down the most wonderful group of people I have ever met throughout my entire wedding planning process. First Impressions: My (now) husband and I first met Lauren after a ... Read more terrible experience at a hotel venue. We were SET but the staff at that venue were horribly rude and inflexible with any simple request. We were heart broken and back to square one. I decided to scan the Knot for non-hotel options... you know, just to see. Gainey Ranch Golf Club was the third venue we visited and we instantly knew it was for us. We walked up through a gorgeous fountain and pond; and Will & I were greeted with a smile. Lauren was cheerful, upbeat, welcoming and did not seem to mind the probably way too long Q&A. We were in love! Fast forward a few months & over a year before the wedding: Lauren was more than eager to meet and discuss our linens - even though it was probably way too early to look at anything by typical industry standard timeline... Lauren then sent me the information for her linen girl at BBJ Linens and helped me finalize all the beautiful linen details by surprising me with napkins that matched the bridesmaids' dresses perfectly. Next, she invited us to a preferred vendor event where we met with and chose our amazing wedding planner, Stylish Events by Lisa Foster. (Spoiler alert: Lauren & Lisa are rockstars together and created my Pinterest vision perfectly!) Shortly after, we brought our family in for a showing. Lauren & her staff were just as friendly to our parents. She welcomed everyone with the same enthusiasm as she initially greeted Will & I with and was always her bubbly-self. The middle months were less consumed with in person meetings and involved probably hundreds of emails. We would email Lauren about everything -- switching our wine choices, changing our chicken option, changing our room set up, inquiring about Serbian traditions, where to take our photographs, our photographer issues, who to use for transportation to/from the venue and preferred hotel... dozens of things! Lauren always was quick to respond, efficient in her answers and friendly as can be! Even though you rationally know that she has hundreds of emails pouring in per day by dozens of brides and other event staff, she always made you feel like she spent hours on your response, was perfectly thorough and eager to help. Working with Lauren was a complete 180 from our original hotel venue -- and for the better!! She was beyond accommodating! Food & Drinks: I will be honest, I've never had better salmon. The food was phenomenal! Our guests RAVED over the dishes and the drinks. Everything was delicious and everyone was pleased with our event & signature drinks. We were also very happy with the wine selection in the top bar package. Extras: When you book at Gainey Ranch Golf Club, you are provided a cake with their NEW preferred vendor, Pixy Cakes. Tina at Pixy Cakes was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond for our tasting and allowed us to sample more than usual. Her cake was delicious and everyone raved about it afterwards! She was also a detail master and our modern-themed all white cake looked perfect! All in all, Lauren and her team made our day perfection. I could not have found a more easy-going woman to work with. She was a detail queen and tolerated my overly type-A excel spreadsheets. If there is ever a need for an event, I will highly consider GRGC again in the future! Thank you!

N
Nicole Lyon

Getting married on 10/05/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Lauren and Savannah are truly some of the most professional, responsive, and amazing coordinators. The venue itself is beautiful and an amazing value. Can't wait for my wedding there in October! Read more Lauren and Savannah are truly some of the most professional, responsive, and amazing coordinators. The venue itself is beautiful and an amazing value. Can't wait for my wedding there in October!

Jennie
Jennie Joles

Married on 02/20/2019

Wedding Venue

Great venue, great location with great pricing. They have several colors of linen to choose from, rose petals for the aisle, white chairs for ceremony and silver/grey chairs for reception. You can ... Read more always upgrade from this too. This venue has beautiful views of the golf course, desert and the mountains-you get to choose what view you want for the ceremony - Gainey Ranch area is my favorite part of town. We had the ceremony outside with reception inside. Lauren was great to work with. Quick at responding to questions, flexible, professional, friendly, and laidback. The food (we had buffet) was delicious!! Employees were welcoming and attentive. All of our friends and family raved about the food and venue. We knew this was our location once we looked at it and met with Lauren. Thank you for making our day so wonderful!