Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor

Manassas, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor

Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor is a banquet hall wedding venue within a historic mansion in the Washington, D.C. area. Couples can host their wedding or other event in this classic and elegant venue with impressive columns, an outdoor patio and luxurious ballrooms. The venue, located in Northern Virginia, is a 45-minute drive from the Lincoln Memorial.

Facilities and Capacity
A maximum of 1,500 guests can converge on Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor for a couple’s wedding celebration. This Jeffersonian manor features several event space options for couples. The Entry Hall, laden with Italian Marble, serves as the perfect gathering area for hors d'oeuvres or pre-reception cocktails. The landscaped cement Patio is the perfect outdoor ceremony location. This space offers tall shrubbery for privacy and the option of a wedding stage for the couple. For receptions, couples can use the Grand Ballroom, with the Small Ballroom as an option for overflow. The Small Ballroom is also ideal for a backup ceremony location or an area for a cocktail reception. The Grand Ballroom features glowing, 45-candle chandeliers hanging from massive 18-foot ceilings.

In addition to their ceremony and reception, a couple can also host their bridal shower and engagement party in this historic mansion. The venue offers services and items to assist couples on their big day. Onsite parking is included, along with these optional services:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • Setup
  • Tables

Cuisine
Couples are treated to full bar service at this venue, with the option of an open or limited bar for their guests. The chefs providing the catering for the wedding can create cuisine in any style, from American dishes to Cajun, Ethiopian, Mediterranean, Russian, Thai or anything in between. These meals can be created gluten free, no pork, nut free, vegan or vegetarian to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions.

121 Reviews for Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor

121 Gala Cuisine at Foxchase Manor Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 06/18/2016

If I could give anyone throwing a wedding in the DC area a piece of advice it would be to book at Foxchase Manor! They hosted my wedding on June 18 and it was A+ service at an affordable price.I ... Read more can't say enough good things! Venue - First, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking. The beautiful pillars on the exterior, paired with the gorgeous chandeliers and detailing on the interior make this one exquisite venue! It looks as gorgeous in person as it does in photos! Quality of Service - Sammy and his team are extremely helpful and accommodating, willing to work with any budget or special requests you may have. His team was there to answer all of my questions and accommodate every request, even a last minute change to the floor plan and size of the DJ stage. Value - Foxchase offers many different packages to accommodate any budget and I honestly think we got the most bang for a buck at this venue than we could anywhere else. I went with a full package including dinner, passed hors d'oeuvres, staff, bar service and table settings and linens. Unlike other venues, Chivari chairs and linens you can hand pick out are included in the venue price! Most other venues will tack on extra charges for these upgrades, but not Foxchase. Food - Last but not least, the food. We had a full tasting with Sammy and his team of chefs about 60 days before the wedding (we had a buffet set up) and my family and I were blown away with how delicious and flavorful the food was! We know that there is a difference in cooking for 5 people and over 300 people, so we were blown away on the night of the wedding to discover the food was just as good, or even better (if that was even possible)! The menu offerings are plentiful and diverse, offering American, French and other ethnic cuisines. Everything was absolutely delicious! People kept saying it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding and I agree. If I had to do it all again, I'd still pick Foxchase!

H
Hailey

Getting married on 08/02/2019

I highly recommend having your event at Foxchase! They went above and beyond working with me and my family. My sales rep was Sami, he was a great help and really accommodated for me and my family, and ... Read more my venue rep was YOLANDA!!! Yolanda is simply AMAZING!!!! She worked with me to correct everything to the smallest detail and she was very responsive and keen to detail! My whole family loves her and I couldn't have asked for someone better to help me out! The venue is gorgeous! The food was amazing!! Very well cooked! Also the decor provided by the venue was just gorgeous and convenient because it saved me money with my decorators! The venue is very clean and very nice! I highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

V
Vanessa Naghdi

Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful venue!

Foxchase Manor is an amazing venue to have your wedding. They are very professional, and the coordinators there are extremely attentive and communicative and want you to have every need met and your ... Read more day, perfect. It is an extremely beautiful space, has room for big, medium and small weddings with no problem, is super convenient for having your ceremony and reception in one place, and not far from DC at all. The food is delicious and they have many cuisines to choose from. In particular, Penny and Hellen were extremely helpful every step of the way. They all truly care there about the bride and groom as well as your guests and want to help in any way for everything to go as planned and smoothly. I highly recommend Foxchase Manor.