GALA Photo and Films

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About GALA Photo and Films

GALA Photo and Films is a team of skilled Wedding & Engagement photographers/videographers based in San Francisco & Los Angeles, CA and provides services throughout the United States. The group aims for greatness and to give you the very best customer service possible. They use the highest quality equipment to ensure you receive sharp and stunning images of you and your beloved. The team is also experienced in wedding videography and delivers couples superior-quality 4K videos that will beautifully showcase your day.

Experience

Owners of GALA Photo and Films Marc and Gia are active educators in the photography & videography industry and speak at multiple conventions throughout the country. They have been in the industry for over nine years and travel throughout the United States to capture gorgeous weddings and events. Their studio is a member of Professional Photographers of America and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International.

The GALA Photo and Films team uses a natural, photojournalistic approach to capture your big day. To guarantee that every important moment is captured, they can shoot at multiple locations and offer additional hours and a second shooter upon request. GALA Photo and Films carries their own liability insurance. Their photography & videography services include a boudoir shoot, an engagement session, a trash-the-dress shoot, and wedding portraits. Additionally, they offer clients custom graphics and a slideshow of their photos. You can enjoy your high-resolution images in the following formats:

• Albums

Featured
Melissa

Married on 11/03/2018

So amazing

In time, non-imposing and like the friends you never had. So sad they won’t be around to take more photos as life progresses in the manner that they did for our wedding. The photos are beautiful and ... Read more full of personal actions shots as opposed to all of the posed stuff out there that overshadows the reality of the day.

A
Asli Mueller

Getting married on 10/02/2020

My family loved them!

Let me tell you how amazing these people are! My fiance and I interviewed 12 photographers until we found Marc! He was very responsive throughout the hiring process and until the last day. Marc & Gia ... Read more managed the whole wedding and were extremely patient with my family. I had over 250 people at our wedding and they were able to manage each group photo without any frustration. I know it is not easy to get 20 people lined up for photos but thank God, Marc was easily able to perform the best! We are anxiously waiting for our final edited photos and videos and I know they are going to look gorgeous since we have seen the sneak peek photos. You won't regret hiring them!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 08/03/2019

“Look no further...”

Galaphotoandfilms was hands down the best decision we ever made for our wedding amongst our other vendors. From booking them a year and a half ago, they have treated us like family. Every question I ... Read more had, every anxiety I had leading up to the wedding, they were there to calm me down. It was amazing that they also handled the events we had for our wedding. We never had to worry about time of events. They easily accommodated to our needs that day. On a personal note, Marc and his team came through last minute to document my best friends’ wedding as she didn’t have that much longer left to live. He was patient with the family as he was with ours. He and his team did everything to ensure they captured the best shots. The team was even picky about taking particular photos too. Please, whatever you do, feel free to contact me if you still have questions. We are so happy that we booked them as our vendors. I’ll even send you photos of us to show you their work.