Galaxy Mobile DJ & Photo Booth

Roseville, CA · View map

About Galaxy Mobile DJ & Photo Booth

Hire Sacramento's Best DJ & Photo Booth Rental Service. Galaxy Mobile DJ & Photo Booth has a full-time staff with over 10 years of successful wedding DJ entertainment. Weddings are our specialty!

• Not your stereo-typical “Wedding DJ”.
  • We won’t be pulling your guests out of their chairs.
  • We won’t be playing the Macarena.
  • We promise we won’t hand out blow up guitars.
  • Just amazing music, and the soundtrack to the biggest night of your life.

We bring something unique to the local wedding market: we combine class with chic. No longer does a bride have to choose between a well-trained MC and a top-of-the-line DJ; we have worked hard to truly combine both. As an MC, we take pride in making sure we customize every part of the reception to really make it uniquely yours while making sure to create a seamlessly-mixed soundtrack for the entire day.

We also provide Sacramento's only all inclusive Photo Booth. Let me explain: No Travel fee within a 30 mile radius of downtown, Unlimited Photo Sessions, No Setup Fees or Taxes, Included Graphic Design, Digital Copies, and a huge box of Props. These are just a few of the many reasons to hire us for your next event. Let us capture your memories one Photo Booth Session at a time!

We would love to be a part of your special day. Contact us today to schedule your next event! 877-994-5994

5 Reviews for Galaxy Mobile DJ & Photo Booth

5 Galaxy Mobile DJ & Photo Booth Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 12/13/2014

Matt and Galaxy Mobile DJs made my wedding night a night to remember! He was so professional and knew all the right songs to play at the right time. The dance floor was rocking all night! The ... Read more photobooth was hilariously funny and I'm so glad that I will have all those pictures to help me remember my special night! I will definitely be using Matt and Galaxy Mobile DJs for any events I have in the future!!!

S
Sarah

Married on 09/20/2014

Anthony was the DJ from Galaxy Mobile DJ who performed at our wedding. We were able to meet with both him and Matt (the owner) to go over the song list, order of events, and logistics prior to the ... Read more wedding. They were very organized and had great recommendations. Their online song selection tool was very easy to use and had all the songs we were looking for, plus some. We were able to special request some newly-released popular songs that had not yet made it onto the selection tool. Anthony did a great job at the wedding and was very good at communicating during the week preceding the wedding. He was energetic, well-spoken, and kept our guests entertained while moving the events of the night along. We are still getting compliments, months later, on the great job he did playing music and MC'ing for the wedding reception. Thanks, Anthony!

User5620510

2+ years ago

Matt was a great DJ for our wedding. He provided sound for the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the also for the reception. The uplighting was very nice and looked great. At first meeting he is very ... Read more quiet, but don’t let that fool you. During the reception he kept the music going and people on the dance floor. His website is easy to use and very nice to pick out your own music and plan you event. He help me pick out songs for the special dances and kept to the time line we had set up. His pricing was amazing and was the reason we decided on him, but that in no way took away for the quality of his work. Thank you Matt for making our day special.