Galilee Beach Club

Narragansett, RI · View map · Visit website

About Galilee Beach Club

Galilee Beach Club is a coastal wedding venue located on the southernmost tip of Narragansett, Rhode Island in the historic village of Galilee. With 250 feet of sandy beach front access and a cozy atmosphere, this venue is perfect for a simple yet elegant wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Galilee Beach Club has a dining room, full bar and adjoining deck with wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean, accommodating 130 guests. This venue allows you to have a full beach ceremony on the sand while also providing you with intimate firepits for evening receptions.

Galilee Beach Club offers services and rentals that will make your wedding day feel like a breeze. They will provide you with the following:

• Beachfront bridal suite
  • Casual function room with bar
  • Tables

J
Featured
Judy

Married on 06/04/2016

Our daughter chose the Galilee Beach Club for her wedding last weekend (June 4, 2016). It was the best choice ever! The venue is casual, yet beautiful. With the help of gorgeous weather, the ceremony ... Read more ceremony was held on the beach with the sound of waves in the background. Our caterer, Kevin Millonzi, did a top notch job of providing the best food and service possible. Everyone raved about the appetizers, meals and especially the heirloom tomato salad!! This truly was a wedding dream come true for our daughter, her husband and all of our extended family and friends. Bravo Galilee Beach Club!!

Kate
Kate

Married on 09/15/2018

David and I were in great communication through the entire process! I moved from the East coast to the West coast in the middle of my engagement, so it was challenging not being in the area while we ... Read more continued planning the wedding. I must have sent David emails weekly once it got down to the last few months before the wedding, and he was so responsive and helpful and it made it that much easier! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, I fell in love immediately after visiting the first time. I highly recommend Galilee Beach Club if you're looking for a beach venue! The only downsides I have are in-house catering, we couldn't pick a catering company and the catering at Galilee was pretty pricey, another downside was that there was not enough time in the evening for everything. We did an evening wedding from 6-11pm and the food wasn't even served until close to 8:30pm. I felt rushed to get speeches done as well as first dances and reception dancing. ALSO, their audio kind of sucked. It was so hard to hear the music for dancing and their microphone quality isn't the greatest. We had the microphone outside during the ceremony and one of my friends sang a song, and it was so muffled and difficult to listen to. I wish the microphone was better quality because my friend has a stunning voice and the microphone was kind of a fail. And if you do a Spotify playlist or use their audio, I highly recommend a Bluetooth speaker or another audio set up.

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Galilee Beach Club in September. Everything was so beautiful! The inside reception area is fresh, clean, and light. The deck is quite large. All ... Read more areas have wonderful views of the beach. The beach itself is private and you have the whole place to yourself. They change managers quite frequently, but all were easy to work with. If I could do it every year it would be at the Beach Club!! Definitely a gem!