Galletto Ristorante

Modesto, CA · View map

About Galletto Ristorante

Since opening in 2001, Galletto Ristorante has celebrated seasonal ingredients created in an uncomplicated and inspired style. Our kitchen produces an earthy and satisfying offering that allows diners to bask in the culinary delights of Northern Italy.

Galletto Ristorante resides in a 1930s-era art deco former Wells Fargo Bank. When Tom and Karyn saw it he knew instantly that it was the right building for his vision of a family restaurant serving the best Italian food.

Galletto Ristorante is the located in the heart of Modesto’s downtown. Offering a rustic Northern Italian menu, a variety of private dining settings, and an unparalleled wine selection, Galletto Ristorante is a truly unique experience. Convenient for private and professional events.

3 Reviews for Galletto Ristorante

3 Galletto Ristorante Reviews

User2448174

2+ years ago

The food was absolutely amazing and the chef was so willing to work with me on my herb theme and food allergy concerns. Fantastic job! Read more The food was absolutely amazing and the chef was so willing to work with me on my herb theme and food allergy concerns. Fantastic job!

User3933300

2+ years ago

Beautiful setting, amazing, professional staff and delicious food. We used the outdoor patio for both the ceremony and reception, plus the upstairs room as a cocktail hour space. The transition was ... Read more seamless, mostly due to the well trained staff and the guidance of Natalie, their event planner. Natalie was a joy to work with, easy to get a hold of, solving problems quickly and efficiently. The food was absolute amazing- our guests were all pleased with their meals, Because this is a working restaurant, there are some slightly annoying guidelines regarding set up and logistics of space. However, every effort is made to ensure that you are happy and all needs are accommodated.

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 01/21/2012

2.0

We are still working with Galletto to make this right but I do not recommend working with them at this point in time. It is a beautiful venue and the food is amazing. However they do not deliver on ... Read more providing a wedding coordinator as advertised and basically you will have to be organized and creative to have your day executed the way you envision. The stress of planning a wedding and having it executed was not worth the hefty price tag. The stories I have heard from my wedding party and friends that helped pull off our amazing wedding are ridiculous. Our other vendors basically ran the show for them, not something I would recommend to other brides.

Galletto Ristorante FAQ