Galliard Trio

Chesapeake, VA · View map

About Galliard Trio

The Galliard Trio is a wedding musician company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. This group of wedding musician has been playing quality music for wedding events since 1990. The Galliard Trio can arrange music for couples. The group offers music in various genres including classical, popular, and religious. The members of The Galliard Trio are current members or recent performers of the Virginia Symphony.

The Galliard Trio provides one to three musicians to perform for weddings, depending on the couple's request. This group of musicians also offers different arrangements including instrumental solos, duos, and trios, as well as a string trio. The instruments used are cello, violin and flute. The Galliard Trio can play for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

14 Reviews for Galliard Trio

14 Galliard Trio Reviews

M
Mary Robertson

Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Music

My daughter was married outside this past weekend on the back deck of the Woman's Club of Portsmouth where we all enjoyed the beautiful music of this trio. As I searched for a trio or quartet, I went ... Read more went to Wedding Wire for recommendations. I contacted three recommended musicians that I thought would fit our needs. Galliard was the first to respond, within hours. The other two recommendations responded after a few days. Kathy Daniels contacted me and offered to send a CD sample of their music. We were interested in classical, traditional and contemporary for my daughter's ceremony. A wide range of choices were provided, not to mention the offer to arrange any other music we were interested in if sheet music was available. They accommodated all my request even up until the last few weeks. Modern...She's a Rainbow (Rolling Stones) to classical...Air (Bach). Bride, groom and guest all loved the music during the ceremony. I would recommend Galliard. They are professionals, make beautiful music together, are accessible and flexible. Thank you Kathy, Mike and Yun Zhang for making the start of my daughter and her husband's best day ever, unforgettable. Mary Robertson, Mother-of-the-Bride

Lucy
Lucy Hundley

Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Music

The Galliard Trio was absolutely fantastic for our wedding ceremony! Kathy was fantastic to work with throughout the planning process and accommodated TWO custom pieces for us for the processional and ... Read more recessional. Even though we booked her last minute (and during a hurricane) she was so responsive, prompt the day-of the event, and was a guest favorite. I can't recommend them enough!

C
Catherine

Married on 05/05/2018

The Galliard Trio are absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments throughout the day/evening about how much everyone enjoyed their music. They definitely added an elegancy to our ceremony. I spoke ... Read more with Kathy throughout the planning process. She was so kind and never made me feel as if what I wanted couldn't be done. They even learned a new song per my request (I Believe in a Thing Called Love)! I can't recommend them enough!