Gamaliel alvarez

Diana
Diana Reyes

Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing experience with Gamaliel

We truly enjoyed working with Gamaliel. Gama and his team were always responsive and extremely professional. They brought the most positive vibes, starting with the music. I felt like a complete ... Read more princess and so did my bridal party! Not only did he stay throughout the first look to touch up my hair, but also touched up my hair before the reception. I would highly recommend his services if you are getting married in the Riviera Maya area. You can also find wedding photos on IG at @dianareystyle and I am happy to answer any questions! Thank you, Diana Ossers

Katie
Katie Tershel

Married on 06/01/2019

Best glam squad a bride could ask for!

I was so nervous about my hair and makeup for a destination wedding knowing that I wouldn't have the normal trial experience, but I was SO HAPPY with the work of Gamaliel and team. They made me look ... Read more and feel so beautiful the day of my wedding and my whole bridal party was very pleased. Seriously, how often is an ENTIRE bridal party happy with their hair and makeup?! They went above and beyond the day of my wedding doing small things like giving the flower girls curls or adding some matte to a shiny groom. They used their expertise to make me look my best, but were also responsive to feedback if there was anything I wanted to change. I cannot say enough good things about this team!

S
Sabz

Married on 03/09/2019

Gama & team were a dream come true!

Working with Gama was absolutely amazing. They were so efficient and made me feel beautiful. The team listened carefully to the look I was going for and made sure I was always looking fresh and ... Read more arriving on time to all my events. I would use this team over and over again!