Gamberdella Salon for Brides

Towson, MD · View map

About Gamberdella Salon for Brides

Gamberdella Salon for Brides is a bridal boutique in Towson, Maryland. They are a family business that was started more than 40 years ago by mother and daughter, Rita and Mary Gamberdella. Under the leadership of Mary, the staff continues to give a personal touch and create a memorable experience for brides from start to finish.

Gamberdella Salon for Brides can help brides find the dress of their dream and accessories including headpieces, veils, shoes, jewelry and more. They also offer attire for bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom. They offer the best selection of designers and collections in the Mid-Atlantic area. They continually search the globe to find a unique selection of dresses for their brides. The Gamberdella Experience is all about turning gown shopping into a joyful experience that you will cherish forever. Finding the perfect dress can be overwhelming, but their bridal consultants are approachable and knowledgeable. They help you navigate the different shapes, styles, colors and cuts to find a dress that suits your body, style and comfort level.

124 Reviews for Gamberdella Salon for Brides

124 Gamberdella Salon for Brides Reviews

Kellie
Kellie

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Store, Dresses and People

I suggest this bridal salon to all of my engaged friends. An amazing selection of beautiful gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Mary and all of the staff are so knowledgable about what can be done to the ... Read more dresses as far as changes, alternations and customization goes as they are closely connected to the designers they carry. If you are looking for a beautiful dress that is perfect for you make an appointment here. They just got completely renovated and it feels magical in there, the way it should feel when you pick your dress! I cannot wait to wear my dress in September 2019!

Emily
Emily Fine

Married on 05/11/2019

Mary knows bridal dresses

Highly recommend! Mary picked out my dress and found something that worked with my body and vision. Gamberdella was very responsiveness to all my questions and hesitations during the alteration ... Read more process, very flexible for appoitnments and did not pressure me at all during the decision process. They let me take my time and try on anything I wanted to help me make my decision. I also worked with Claire, who was so great! She knew amazing recommendations and was so sweet! Mary and her team are committed to make you happy and feel amazing. The process can be overwhelming with all eyes being on you, but if you find your dress here you can rest assured they will make sure you come out satisfied and looking great.

Staci
Staci Kuehn

Married on 12/30/2018

Gambie Bride!

I had a specific dress in mind that they happened to have, Casablanca Bridal. I was set on my price point, no more than $1000 for the dress because you know how alterations are. And they helped make ... Read more my dream come true! We added straps and a belt and my dress felt one of a kind. Thank you Gamberdella!