Gamberdella Salon for Brides

Towson, MD · View map · Visit website

About Gamberdella Salon for Brides

When the mother and daughter duo, Rita and Mary Gamberdella started their bridal salon in 1978, they had no idea that their company would touch the lives of so many brides and their families for nearly 40 years. This legacy of elegant bridal fashions and highly personalized client service continues today under the leadership of Mary Gamberdella. The staff of 12 specializes in the personal touch with the goal of creating a beautiful and memorable experience for brides from start to finish—whether they are looking for that special wedding dress or need all of the accompanying accessories including headpieces, veils, shoes, jewelry and more.

In the Towson shop with its signature black and white awning, brides are finding their dream wedding gowns in an atmosphere that is caring, warm and highly personalized.

That’s the Gamberdella way.

123 Reviews for Gamberdella Salon for Brides

123 Gamberdella Salon for Brides Reviews

C
Featured
Christen

Married on 10/22/2016

I am SO happy I bought my dress from Gamberdella's. It was such a wonderful experience from start to finish. I knew I wanted to look for a dress here since they did an amazing job with my sisters ... Read more wedding dress and plus when I was in high school they made my classes graduation dress! I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and the stylist who helped pulled a number of options. Now I was looking for a dress with sleeves and was made aware that they had very few for me to try with the sleeve. However, Mary the owner was there, who is super nice, and told me almost any dress could have a sleeve added. Well sure enough I found the perfect dress and had 3/4 lace sleeves added that matched the lace on the rest of the dress. When I tried it on for the first time it fit perfect!! I only needed length taken up and one small adjust in the back but other than that it fit amazing! I could not be more happy with my dress and I received SO many compliments all night which made me feel like a princess. My dress had a big bow in the back too which was such a fun added touch and really complimented my rustic, themed wedding. I am sad that I won't be wearing it again because I loved it so much!!! I will be sure to preserve it though and say nothing but the best about Mary, Eve the seamstress and Gamberdella! Thank you ladies!!!

Kellie
Kellie

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Store, Dresses and People

I suggest this bridal salon to all of my engaged friends. An amazing selection of beautiful gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Mary and all of the staff are so knowledgable about what can be done to the ... Read more dresses as far as changes, alternations and customization goes as they are closely connected to the designers they carry. If you are looking for a beautiful dress that is perfect for you make an appointment here. They just got completely renovated and it feels magical in there, the way it should feel when you pick your dress! I cannot wait to wear my dress in September 2019!

Staci
Staci Kuehn

Married on 12/30/2018

Gambie Bride!

I had a specific dress in mind that they happened to have, Casablanca Bridal. I was set on my price point, no more than $1000 for the dress because you know how alterations are. And they helped make ... Read more my dream come true! We added straps and a belt and my dress felt one of a kind. Thank you Gamberdella!