Gandolfo's New York Deli

Ontario, OR · View map

About Gandolfo's New York Deli

Gandolfo's
There's a reason there is buzz going on through Ontario. Two words: Knuckle Sandwich. It's pastrami piled high on sourdough bread, stacked with marinated Italian mushrooms, olives, lettuce, tomato, melted mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, slathered with butter, mayo, oil, vinegar, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese that socks you in the mouth on the first bite. The Knuckle Sandwich is just one of the specialty sandwiches at the Ontario Gandolfo's; and for now, you can't get them anywhere else in Oregon.

But hey if your taste buds aren't up for the Knuckle, we have a group of turkey, roast beef, corned beef, ham, salami, and chicken selections that'll do you just right. Also try the sour cream potato salad, one of many prepared daily on site.

2 Reviews for Gandolfo's New York Deli

2 Gandolfo's New York Deli Reviews

H
Holley

Married on 08/17/2008

I called on short notice and it was fabulous they helped me with everything needed for my short notice, outdoor wedding. I would recommend Gandolfo's to anyone! Read more I called on short notice and it was fabulous they helped me with everything needed for my short notice, outdoor wedding. I would recommend Gandolfo's to anyone!

S
S

Married on 08/13/2007

2.4

They have good food, but it didn't look as professional as I would have liked. Read more They have good food, but it didn't look as professional as I would have liked.

Gandolfo's New York Deli FAQ