Garden & Garnish

Trappe, MD · View map · Visit website

About Garden & Garnish

Garden and Garnish is a full-service catering company that specializes in meeting the specific needs of the client. Located in Trappe, Brian’s home town, it is owned and managed by Brian and Cathy. We cater almost anything from delivering business lunches to serving 5 course plated dinners and everything in between. We have catered a wide variety of events including but not limited to: weddings, cocktail parties, holiday parties, picnics & pig roasts, special occasion buffets, baby showers, rehearsal dinners, baptisms and bar mitzvahs. Our off-site catering experience has been quite diverse, which allows clients the flexibility to chose the site of their liking and be confident we can accommodate any party location– from empty fields to construction sites to yachts and beyond. Over the years, our professional staff has risen to the occasion to provide exceptional service for many unique venues.

6 Reviews for Garden & Garnish

6 Garden & Garnish Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 08/25/2018

Brian is wonderful to work with - it felt more like I was working with a friend. From the the first time my now husband and I connected with Brian he was flexible, creative, and very responsive to my ... Read more millions of questions! Brian put together a custom menu for our wedding and the food was amazing. It was also plated beautifully and all of our guests complimented the food at our wedding. Brian took the time to do multiple venue walk throughs, come up with ways for us to maximize our budget and was just generally fun to work with the entire time! We highly recommend Garden and Garnish!

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/04/2014

Brian and his team were great! The food was delicious, hot, and no one had to wait in a long buffet line. Brian was quick to respond to all my questions throughout the whole process and even handled ... Read more all the rentals so I had one less thing to worry about. Wonderful! Would recommend to anyone!

A
Anna

Married on 08/13/2011

Brian was fantastic to work with! His food was delicious and we were very pleased with the value and quality that we got for his services. He was very flexible to work with what we had in mind for ... Read more serving food at our reception and gave us lots of ideas from events he had done in the past. His staff was very professional througout our wedding reception. We would definitely recommend him for anyone to use.