Garden Gate Flowers

Queen Creek, AZ · View map

About Garden Gate Flowers

I am excited to share my custom floral design expertise with you, whether it be for home decor, weddings, or a special event.

I began working with flowers in a small shop in 1984 and have thoroughly enjoyed my work in the floral industry. I was raised in the beautiful state of Michigan and my family is full of artists including architects, photographers, and painters. I enjoy surrounding myself with flowers every day — gardening and nature have always fascinated me and continually serve as inspiration for my work. I truly love what I do and hope to help my clients appreciate it as much as I do.

I currently live in Queen Creek, AZ with my husband of 30 years. I have three beautiful daughters and one beautiful granddaughter.

Feel free to contact me at (480) 518- 6282 or via email at gardengateflowersaz@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks for visiting!
Andrea

39 Reviews for Garden Gate Flowers

39 Garden Gate Flowers Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

Andrea was able to bring my pineapple tropical look come to life. Throughout our wedding planning process I had found many flower styles and colors that I thought I liked but I couldn't completely see ... Read more the final product until our wedding because I was pulling colors and styles from multiple photos. She was able to combine our wedding colors, the flowers I adored, and my pineapple vase fantasy to make the perfect floral décor for our wedding. From our very first phone meeting (since we were planning a wedding from Illinois) she was very easy to talk to and helping me organize our beautiful floral arrangement. Andrea is very creative and will bring your dreams to life. I couldn't have imagined a better florist for our wedding day. Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Smith

A
Alina

Married on 04/20/2019

My Gorgeous Garden Wedding!

We had nothing but amazing experience with Andrea! The flower arrangements and bouquets were spectacular! Our June 8th wedding was at Villa Siena Venue. Andrea really captured our romantic/garden ... Read more theme using blush pink and creme flowers with flowy greenery and silky ribbon. I highly recommend Garden Gate Flowers for your most important day.

M
Madison

Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing florals!

Andrea was recommended to me by a family member and I am so happy I had her for my wedding! ALL of the floral arrangements were gorgeous! My bouquet was beautiful, the sweetheart table arrangement was ... Read more incredible, and the floral arrangement on our ceremony arch was EVERYTHING I envisioned it to be! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating with our budget. She created beautiful flowers that were even better than I imagined them to be. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple!