Garden Of Life Flowers

Penn Yan, New York · View map · Visit website

About Garden Of Life Flowers

Garden Of Life Flowers is a family owned and operated wedding florist based out of Penn Yan, New York. This business strives to accommodate all your floral wants and needs on your special day by providing you with only the finest floral arrangements. This five star florist is unlike many others and that shows in all that they do.

Based out of a old family farm, Garden Of Life Flowers are committed to your custom floral arrangements. They do the arrangements to fit into your budget and as a complimentary congratulations, the brides’ toss bouquet is free as a gift. All consultations are complimentary and are located out of their studio, which makes planning a more visual process. With over 30 years of experience, the owner/designer has experience in designs for all occasions. The day of your event they will deliver and setup your arrangements to ensure everything is up to their standards and treated with an attention to detail. Popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

casey
Featured
casey

Married on 06/15/2019

Garden of Life Flowers are heaven sent!

I can't say enough about working with Yvonne and Dick of Garden of Life Flowers! Yvonne is so lovely and so sweet and so knowledgable about all things flowers and greenery! Over the course of the ... Read more year, I worked with Yvonne over various calls (as I was on the west coast planning from 3000 miles away!) Yvonne made every call special and it was such a pleasure to get to know her and Dick a little bit as we plotted through planning our flowers. She went out of her way and spent alot of extra time to make sure we got what we wanted and came in on budget. And on the day- oh my! Everything was so beautiful! I loved the way the colors and arrangements came together. I will never forget my beautiful bridal bouquet. I would recommend Garden of Life Flowers a thousand times over!

Alana
Alana

Married on 06/29/2019

One of the best parts of my wedding!!!!

We cannot say enough great things about Yvonne and dick at garden of life. They were so hard working and attentive - they were incredibly kind and met with me several times to make sure I got exactly ... Read more exactly what I wanted. I cried when I saw the flowers on my wedding day - they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. The flowers were by far one of my favorite parts of the wedding day (how often does a bride say that?) I cannot recommend them enough !!!!!

N
Natalie

Married on 05/04/2019

Garden of Life Flowers

Yvonne is absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful with explaining the process to me as well as what flowers would go well together. As an indecisive bride she was such an asset to me. My flowers ... Read more turned out way better than I could have ever dreamed!