Garden Party Florist

Mukwonago, WI · View map

About Garden Party Florist

Your wedding is your very own and like no other, whether traditional, elegant, casual, themed we're here to help make it perfect. Our consultations are always complimentary and together we can design the most meaningful creations for you.

The images here are for inspiration and note that this is only a sampling of our work. Our wedding bouquets, flowers and arrangements have been featured in Florists' Review Magazine and our work honored with Simply the Best, Entrepreneur of the Year and Retailer of the Year awards. We will design and deliver absolutely stunning custom displays to match your particular needs for style and budget.

9 Reviews for Garden Party Florist

9 Garden Party Florist Reviews

Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

We cannot wait to see our flowers on our big day! Thanks for making finding flowers so fun! Read more We cannot wait to see our flowers on our big day! Thanks for making finding flowers so fun!

K

Married on 05/27/2017

Garden Party Florist is the super hero of my wedding. I had ordered bulk baby's breath from this company to use a filler for my centerpieces, since I had purchased my bouquets, boutonnieres and stem ... Read more flowers for the centerpieces through an online eco friendly company. When the eco friendly company emailed me two months before my wedding to notify me that they would not be able to fulfill my order, I was panicked! I called Lori at Garden Party Florists to see if there was any way she could accommodate all of my flower needs for the wedding. She made such a horrible experience into one of the best situations. Our consolation was a lot of fun, she was able to incorporate all of the flowers that I love, and she was very thorough (she called her flower supplier to verify the correct shade of garden roses)! She was highly considerate of my budget and was able to get me all of the flowers I needed for a similar price point as the eco friendly flowers I had ordered. I would give this company 6 out of 5 stars if I could!

D
Dawn

Married on 10/01/2016

Lori creates beautiful arrangements! She is accommodating and helped pick the perfect bouquets for our ceremony. Guests couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were; perfect for a fall wedding! Read more Lori creates beautiful arrangements! She is accommodating and helped pick the perfect bouquets for our ceremony. Guests couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were; perfect for a fall wedding!