Garden State Wedding Studio

Fort Lee, NJ · View map

About Garden State Wedding Studio

We are a successful studio providing photography, videography, event planning, photo booth, and DJ/MC services.We specialize in storytelling. The journalistic approach allows us to capture the atmosphere of the whole day, creating a story rather than just recording individual images.We blend creativity and photojournalism, producing a documentary with a beautiful artistic approach.We have experience with all types of cultures and traditions, and our staff are versatile in adjusting to every family’s individual needs.

307 Reviews for Garden State Wedding Studio

307 Garden State Wedding Studio Reviews

G
geremy

Married on 02/23/2018

If you sign with garden state photo studio, you will not be sorry. Their price is very reasonable with the package... They will go and beyond to make sure everything is covered. I just saw my sneak ... Read more peek and its already beautiful. i cant wait to see more....

T
Tiffany

Married on 09/29/2017

Vlad and his team were sooo much fun and considerate with everything. I am sooo excited to see the pictures and video. I would recommend them to anyone and will recommend them to all my friends who ... Read more get married. They were one of our favorite vendors if not the favorite. Thanks again for everything.

J
Jeniece

Married on 09/23/2017

Vlad and Tim are THEE BEST! They were on time, attentive, patient, detail oriented, and captured some really stunning images. I would definitely recommend! Read more Vlad and Tim are THEE BEST! They were on time, attentive, patient, detail oriented, and captured some really stunning images. I would definitely recommend!