Garden Suite Hotel

Los Angeles, CA · View map

About Garden Suite Hotel

Garden Suite Hotel's affordable Wedding Package has been designed to fully accommodate your needs and make your “special day” one you will remember for years to come. Our Wedding Package also includes a complimentary suite room for the bride & groom, providing them with a private place to relax on this most important day. ??

We take pride in our reputation for expertise, courtesy and service. The entire staff of the Garden Suite Hotel is looking forward to the opportunity to customize menus or accommodate any special needs you may have. Be sure to take advantage of our state-of-the-art lighting, projection and sound systems to create that perfect mood. Our lighting system can be used to create dramatic entrances for the Groom and Bride and enhance the party atmosphere of your reception. Our professional Audio/Visual staff will happily work with you to design the perfect experience for your wedding & reception. We feel our quality standards and our hospitality skills will make your wedding day a truly pleasant and memorable one.

1 Reviews for Garden Suite Hotel

1 Garden Suite Hotel Reviews

Psyche
Cristina

Married on 01/16/2015

4.7

I was in the market for a "value" venue with a look that went well with my wedding theme, as I was expecting over 200 guests at my wedding and could not afford a venue that would charge me $100 per ... Read more head. Garden Suite Hotel ended up being exactly what I needed. Min Ji is the event coordinator for the hotel and she was extremely helpful in helping me tailor the bridal package for our needs. The package is comprehensive and many things are included in the catering price such as the bridal suite, setup/takedown, etc. We ended up going with the hotel's Korean buffet for our wedding (we live in Koreatown) and it was DELICIOUS. The hotel isn't a perfect venue by any means - see its Yelp reviews to see what I mean, for example, the hallway carpets are stained and in obvious need of replacement - but I kept my expectations in check as the price was right, and the pictures came out beautifully (I came down the spiral staircase with the chandelier for our First Look!). Another issue I noted was that the banquet room was extremely stuffy after less than one hour of dancing, and some of the older guests were complaining about the heat in the room. Those were truly the only real issues we had though!

Garden Suite Hotel FAQ