Garden Tuscana Reception Hall

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Garden Tuscana Reception Hall

Garden Tuscana Reception Hall is a garden and ballroom wedding venue located in Mesa, Arizona. The enchanting property creates an elegant ambiance that you and your guests won’t soon forget. The team prides themselves on providing superior service and make you their sole priority by only allowing one event at the location per day.

Facilities and Capacity
Garden Tuscana Reception Hall's lush garden is a gorgeous backdrop while saying your vows during your wedding ceremony. The gazebo, water feature, and twinkle lighting create the romantic atmosphere of your dreams. For an smaller reception, you may choose to have it in the garden with up to 150 guests. The spacious ballroom at the Garden Tuscana Reception Hall is able to accommodate up to 500 people and is absolutely stunning. Your guests will be able to park on-location and have wheelchair access if needed.

The event property has an event planning service that can support you leading up to the big day. They will be there to ensure your day runs smoothly and offer any assistance you may need. For convenience, they offer all-inclusive packages but are also flexible and allow you to bring in outside vendors if desired. The team at Garden Tuscana Reception Hall will set up and clean up your event so you won’t have to worry about getting there early or staying late. The venue also has liability insurance to give you peace of mind. If your reception is in the ballroom, gold Chiavari chairs are provided; if it’s out in the garden you may use the white padded chairs or upgrade to the Chiavari chairs. You’ll have access to the property’s get-ready rooms, lighting and sound equipment, china, flatware, glassware, centerpieces, silk flowers, and premium linens. Other services offered to couples include:

• DJ services

Featured
Frizney Harrington

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!!!

We had our wedding in March and everyone made it the best day of our life! Everyone was so professional and kind and made everything happen just perfectly. Through out the entire process the girls ... Read more became family friends to us and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Will definitely be going back for any future events we may have. :)

Christina
Christina Aviña

Married on 05/26/2019

Made my dream day a reality

Picking this venue was the best decision we made. Not only did I love that It was in our budget I also loved that everything was included so I really just had to show up and be ready to party! Lol! ... Read more Everything turned out beautiful and all of our guests had a great time. We got so many compliments on the venue and everything from the food to the music was exactly how we wanted it to be. The venue is gorgeous and made for so many beautiful photos. Emily was the sweetest and coordinated everything so well. Any questions I had were responded to quickly and any changes made were all changed with no issue. My wedding day was beautiful and everything ran smoothly all thanks to Emily and her staff. Thanks again Emily!! If I can do it a million times over I would!! Highly recommended and we will be returning for future events. -Luis & Christina

J
Jade

Married on 04/14/2019

Nothing less than perfection

Everything turned out even better than we expected. Definitely recommend! Read more Everything turned out even better than we expected. Definitely recommend!